Roadster or Coupe

Bendrews

Hi all, another NEWBIE here :yahoo:

Im currently looking at two cars a coupe GT 07 (Black) & a roadster GT 06 (Blue)

the roadster has got all the media player stuff inside but it all looks kinda crap in my opinion,

the coupe has the bose system which is ok but im guessing i can just change that using one the guides posted in here somewhere? (think i found it once )

anyway which one would you recommend ? :shrug:

Bendrews

Depends on cash and asthetics I guess.

Is the coupe a 300 or 313bhp?? Is there much of a price difference?? My 2007 GT coupe (300) with Nismo exhaust is just about perfect. Interior is of much higher quality and has xenons and led rear lights.

Roadster looks like an egg with the roof up imo, but i guess its just personal choice :)

Even though I have a Roadster, I do appreciate that the looks are an acquired taste. It does look much better with the roof down IMHO.

The main reason I went for one is just the added emotional/sensory experience that I feel for some reason and that unlike many roadsters, not to much has been sacrificed in terms of rigidity to achieve that. It also seemed a logical progression from the Elise/Caterhams I had before.

I could just have easily have bought a Coupe, it was just as much to do with the right specific car with the right history, condition etc.

The media equipment was not a factor for me at all, others are better qualified to talk about that. The main noise I was interested in was the one coming from the engine. I have never been able to hear a radio before!

depends what your buying it for?

for me the Z is a weekend toy, fun in the sun and something special for now and again use so it had to be a roadster as when that roof is down :yahoo:

but if its a daily driver... i guess i would still have gone for the roadster but i can see more of a reason to have the coupe.

at the end of the day its your choice and its gonna be whichever one you prefer ;)

Surely it comes down to one very simple question: Do you want to take the roof down or not? If yes, then get the ragtop. If not, then get the coupe. Everything else can be changed (or if you want the HR engine just buy a later car), so that's the only question you need to answer.

Well I just bought the coupe. :clap:

Price wise both were around 13k and had similar mileage bout 18k.

The xeonon lights are much better on the coupe and I love the way the car drives !

I gotta agree with a roadster lookin like a Ford ka :lol:

I will get a pic up 2moro for you guys ...

And I'm not sure which bhp it is as the dealer doesn't really know ......