Akrapovic Evo Now On!! with video

The G Man

Mrs G has her own keys, she's booked as a driver at the RAF Valley track weekend :scare: , gonna get her on the runway, nice and wide and not much to hit :lol:

Viki, what's nookie? Oh I remember now :thumbs:

Went for a blast earlier, couldn't be more ecstatic :yahoo:

Neil we'll have some fun on the way to Wales, along with the others that are going ;)

Mrs G has her own keys, she's booked as a driver at the RAF Valley track weekend :scare: , gonna get her on the runway, nice and wide and not much to hit :lol:

Viki, what's nookie? Oh I remember now :thumbs:

Went for a blast earlier, couldn't be more ecstatic :yahoo:

Neil we'll have some fun on the way to Wales, along with the others that are going ;)

I look forward it! Be careful though I get carried away and missus gets annoyed and starts to beat me for driving like an arseholes lol. I don't know whether to book her on as a driver. I don't think she's interested.

Has the hotel got any speed bumps or ramps as I may need to readjust my suspension. I only have 70mm ground clearance at the front lol

Vik have you booked the valley track day yet?

I've booked her as a driver only because it's only a tenner more than as a passanger, so no great shakes if she doesn't drive, coz I'm gonne get her screaming on the track anyway :lol:

Mate I've no idea if there are any humps or similar at the hotel, give them a bell ;) I get beat ta feck all the time, I never knew Linda's vocab stretched to that of a trooper :teeth:

C'mon Viki, get booking B)

Chippy I printed off the pdf from Akrapovic re fitting, the centre line for the tips is on the edge of the Akro logo on the RHS and at the end of the "c" of Akrapovic on the left ;)

Have a look at page 24 and 25 ;)

Bullet Magnet, I love that but I don't know if I could live with it that low on a daily basis.

Chippy I printed off the pdf from Akrapovic re fitting, the centre line for the tips is on the edge of the Akro logo on the RHS and at the end of the "c" of Akrapovic on the left ;)

Must admit I didn't pay attention to that when I fitted mine and went with what looked straight :lol:

img_6368_std.jpg

I had a service yesterday at The Garage and Marc mentioned he had fitted an insane exhaust to a 370Z recently, must have been you!

On another note, excellent service from knowledgeable and courteous people. Definitely going back.

Glad it worked out for you mate! :thumbs:;)

Must admit I didn't pay attention to that when I fitted mine and went with what looked straight :lol:

img_6368_std.jpg

You're not that far away mate :thumbs: You must have a good eye ;)

Again, agree with Gurjeet, top notch :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...