EBC Redstuff

MarkZZZ

Green is worse than stock, red is stock, yellow is great, blue I've never tried.

Get the yellows, they're a much better choice :thumbs:

i remember mark saying when we fitted his AP calipers that he spoke to someone possibly a rep or something that had said the reds actually weren't as good as stock pads, and that yellow was better and blue better still (blue is a race pad)

greens are great for smaller cars with less weight and BHP but for the zed not up to it.

bluestuff ngx are track only, ive used yellowstuff on road and track and they have been great. fantastic value for money.

The ebc website tells you about the different type of pads. The yellows are about as low rated as i would venture in their range.

Ive got a set of bluestuff ngx waiting to go on to review for a trader on here. Will be doing a logged report from fitting to running on road and track.

or get Mintex pads, had them for a while, very good, no noise and no loss of performance. :D

As a pad they do the job they're designed for, they are good (I'm referring to the M1166). Could be a bit better IMO. They're also quite a mucky pad in terms of brake dust, so if you're not viligant with keeping rims clean they will make a mess. Price wise they're ok.

EBC Yellow seem to stand up to a reasonable pounding, and they're not a messy pad, less that a stock brake pad in terms of dust. All depends what you want to spend and what sort of performance you're after and if you're tracking/rallying or driving reasonably hard or not.

http://www.ebcbrakes.com/automotive/yel ... 4000.shtml

Ferodo's are good all round pad, street/track. My pick of these are the Ferodo's Mark. :thumbs: Based on the one's you guys have referred to that I have used or driven other friends 350's on.