These kits are made in the UK and include the following parts:

Precision Water Cut 8mm Alloy Plenum Spacer

Precision cut gasket

Alloy Strut Bar Spacers

Internal Nylon Plenum Spacers

Complete bolt and washer set.

Step by step fitting instructions

hdev%20350z%20plenum%20spacer%20kit.jpg

You can order online or give us a call on 01635 247477. http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php ... s_id=25052

We have these in stock, very nearly ready to go (we're waiting on a batch of strut bar bolts to arrive - they should be here in the next few days)

Off the top of my head it was something like this (I've got the graphs at work)

Standard UK car at Surrey Rolling Road made 257bhp

Then we fitted decats and remapped it and it made 272bhp

Then we fitting the plenum and it went up to 283bhp

So about 10bhp from the spacer. And about 26bhp from stock to decats, spacer + remap.

Looks really good, finally the zed world is starting to pick up for modifications, hopefully it gets better as prices drop and the cars become more available. Due to it being relatively rare there isnt many different variations of modifications available in comparison to s14's and s15's.

Looking forward to seeing what else you can get available

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

Ordered a plenum spacer kit from this firm last Wednesday at 2pm, received it at 11am the next day, now thats what I call prompt service.

The quality of the kit is excellent and equally on par with Motordyne etc, best of all at £149 plus postage it was a steal. The weathers good here today (Lincoln) and so it was time to put the overalls on. Most people who have fitted for the first time (like me) are in unknown territory but I have to say there was some fidddly bits especially one of the rubber hoses at the rear. However in the end it was fitted in under 2 hours taking time for a tea break, an instruction guide is included but I would like to see a concise video of the installation.

There is a video on the web from motordyne, but I am sure we Brits could do a better one, Perhaps Horsham Developments might give this a thought, videos speak a thousand words. Next step is an uprev and coming from nearly the Northern area I will be using RS in Leeds as per the group buy on his site a few days ago, Hey Ho happy days are here again.

Any way back to the subject I am very impressed by this new trader and from my experience I would definitely recommend them to the members, well done Jez very satisfied with the service, and no I am not an employee :lol:

Jeff :thumbs:

Thanks very much for the feed back - always good to hear what customers think :)

A video is a great idea - I'll produce one in the near future. I've got a car in at the moment that will be having a kit fitted this week.

Hello Jez.

All the videos on the web are a little old fashioned and and poorly done, hose pipe removals and the identifying of nuts and bolts need pointing out simply with a pointed finger.

It doesn't need to be real time because you can fast forward areas such as the tightening up and torqueing of nuts, bolts and hosepipes the video should only be a max of between 8 and 10 minutes, a good commentary will also help, remembering that some may not have any practical experience.

Cheers Jeff

In the background we've been developing our own 350Z plenum spacer kits and as an introductory offer we can do them for the bargain price of £149.99.

These kits are made in the UK and include the following parts:

Precision Water Cut 8mm Alloy Plenum Spacer

Precision cut gasket

Alloy Strut Bar Spacers

Internal Nylon Plenum Spacers

Complete bolt and washer set.

Step by step fitting instructions

hdev%20350z%20plenum%20spacer%20kit.jpg

You can order online or give us a call on 01635 247477. http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php ... s_id=25052

We have these in stock, very nearly ready to go (we're waiting on a batch of strut bar bolts to arrive - they should be here in the next few days)

Fitting instructions are here: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/download/h-dev%2 ... spacer.pdf

Hello

Interested in buying your plenum spacer kit but have just watched the Motordyne video on You Tube and noticed that they also fit what looks like a small valve of some kind in one of the hoses to the side of the plenum. What is for, is it required and do you supply it?

Cheers Dicky :wacko:

Interested in buying your plenum spacer kit but have just watched the Motordyne video on You Tube and noticed that they also fit what looks like a small valve of some kind in one of the hoses to the side of the plenum. What is for, is it required and do you supply it?

Cheers Dicky :wacko:

That would be the Motordyne Thermal plenum spacer, sounds like an added expense without much gain from what I've picked up on here, try searching for "Motordyne thermal plenum spacer" on here, I think "Abbey M/S" has commented on them before.

EDIT: Quote from Mark@Abbey: "I wouldn,t bother with thermal spacer kits never seen any gain from turning the water off through the throttle body."

The valve is to stop or restrict coolant flow through the throttle body in an attempt to reduce intake temperatures.

I agree with Mark from Abbey - they don't really give any gain.

And on the flip side, will be a massive fail if you forget you turned off the flow during the summer and it gets cold again, you can freeze the TB :surrender::headhurt:

This is a flow valve where you shut of the flow when the outside air temp is below 55deg, you would have to remember to open it in our country daily, but in california not so often. Motordyne instructions below.

"When installed the valve will be hidden under the air intake tube and will have just enough access for manual

adjustment. The valve as shown above is in its closed position. The flow is shut off when the handle is

perpendicular to the valve body. Conversely, it is open when the handle is parallel to the valve body. For

best performance, the valve should remain closed when ambient atmospheric temperatures are above 55°F

but it should always be opened at temperatures of 55°F or lower."