I have just had an email from Kofi Anna

Sarnie

FFS

Dear Beneficiary,

I am Mrs. Cynthia Steele, I am a US citizen, 48 years Old. I reside here in NW Washington. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $20,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

It was while I was trying to get loan to pay a fresh bill given to me by the officials, that I met a top Nigerian government official and after I have explained my frustration to her, she advised me to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents. So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, And I was directed to meet Mr. Michael Bolts, who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $1,500,000.00.

Moreover, Mr. Michael Bolts, showed me a comprehensive list of other beneficiaries whose payment are still lying in his office waiting to be claimed but who might be ignorant of where to receive their payment. That was how I saw your email address and thought that it will be good to email you and tell you of my experiences and how I was able to receive my fund. I advice you to contact Mr. Michael Bolts.

Unlike me, you don't need to travel to Nigeria before you can receive your payment since you have known the right source. All you need to do is to contact Mr. Michael Bolts and tell him that you are a friend to Mrs. Cynthia Steele whom he helped to receive her Compensation fund and she directed you to contact him so that he can help you to receive your fund just as he had helped me.

You have to contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE

Name : Mr Michael Bolts

Email: boltmich4501@gmail.com

Phone: +234-807-266-4115

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Mr. Michael Bolts was just $400 for the paper works, take note of that.

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Mr. Michael Bolts so that he can help you to Deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Mrs. Cynthia Steele.

cynthiasteele@qatar.io

Washington, District of Columbia 20534 USA.

United States Of America

:yawn:

Todays offering:

Enlarge Penis Size - I Am So Glad I Did It

Do you want to know how to enlarge penis size? I was once in your shoes. I was very insecure about my size from an early age. I won't disclose exactly how small I was but let's just say I was definitely below average. This was in high school and I thought to myself maybe I'd still have some time to enlarge penis size naturally. However, in college and after that I knew that my small size was here to stay. I thought that there was simply nothing I could do and resigned to living with my small size. As you can imagine, this was a huge blow to my confidence.

If you want to enlarge penis size, here's the best solution. http://bigpenisbest.ru

How did they know??? :lol::lol:

Todays offering:

Enlarge Penis Size - I Am So Glad I Did It

Do you want to know how to enlarge penis size? I was once in your shoes. I was very insecure about my size from an early age. I won't disclose exactly how small I was but let's just say I was definitely below average. This was in high school and I thought to myself maybe I'd still have some time to enlarge penis size naturally. However, in college and after that I knew that my small size was here to stay. I thought that there was simply nothing I could do and resigned to living with my small size. As you can imagine, this was a huge blow to my confidence.

If you want to enlarge penis size, here's the best solution. http://bigpenisbest.ru

How did they know??? :lol::lol:

That link is a spam site I am guessing :blush:

More:

Hello,

Yes, it's true you really can make money shopping!

You can become a mystery shopper and make anywhere from $50- $100 an hour. You are probably not going to get rich mystery shopping, but in time you can earn some extra money.

We are a company that conduct surveys and evaluate other companies. We get hired to go to other peoples companies and act like customers in order to know how the staffs are handling their services in relation to their customers. Once we have a contract to do you would be directed to the company or outlet and you would be given the funds you need to do the job (either purchase things or require servi! ces) after which you would write a comment on the staffs activities and give a detailed record of your experience. Examples of details you would forward to us are

1) How long it took you to get services.

2) Smartness of the attendant.

3) Customer service professionalism.

4) Sometimes you might be required to upset the attendant to see how they react to clients when they get tensed (under pressure).

We turn the information (you gave us) over to the company executives and they would carry out their own duties in improving there services.

Most companies employ our assistance when people give complaints about their services or when they feel there are needs for them to improve their customer service. Your Identity would be kept confidential as the job states (secret shopper) you would be paid 50USD on the minimum for every survey you carry out bonus on your transportation allowance and funds would be given to you if you have to dine as part of the duty.

! Your job will be to evaluate and comment on customer service in a wide variety of shops, stores, restaurant and services in your area.

You are an independent contractor and not an employee or agent of BBB Evaluation Inc.

This means BBB Evaluation Inc:

* May request your services on an assignment-by-assignment basis.

* May not request your services at all.

* Will not withhold taxes from your compensation and will not pay any taxes on your behalf. If you make more than $599.00 in one year BBB Evaluation Inc Evaluation Inc will provide you with a 1099 form.

* Will not cover you under any type of worker's compensation plan. .

If you are interested do send in your:

(I)Your Full Name:

(II)Your Residence address:

City:

State:

Zip Code:

(III)Present work address:

(IV)Home and mobile Phone numbers:

(V)Email address:

(VI)Your Age and Cur! rent Occupation:

(VII)Your Gender:

So we can look at your distance from the locations which you have to put your service into and your address would also be needed for your evaluation funds. We also implore you to send a scanned copy of any form of Identification for the processing of your application form and also for record purpose but if you cannot provide it presently then you can provide it later.

You ask, "Why would companies hire Mystery Shoppers?"

Did you know that it costs a company 5 times the amount of money in advertising and attracting a new customer than trying to maintain and keep an existing customer?

Mystery shopping is a great opportunity for teachers, retirees, stay at home moms, or anyone who likes to shop and get a check to do it!

Not only can you and your family get paid to eat at local restaurants, catch a movie, or go golfing, you get to go for free. The list goes on and on.

Thanks.

Head OF Recruitment

Human Resource Department

James Choi

Phone #: 7038253268

Email: james1choi@one.co.il

BBB Evaluation Inc.

and

Replica watches, replica watch, fake watches, best swiss ...

Choose the most qualitative replica watches - fashionable designer timepieces by A.Lange & Sohne, Audemars Piguet, Baume & Mercier, Breitling and other.

http://topwatchbugger.ru

:surrender:

PayPal is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening the accounts in our system. We recently reviewed your account, and we need more information to help us provide you with secure service. Until we can collect this information, your access to sensitive account features will be limited. We would like to restore your access as soon as possible, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

* We have reason to believe that your account was accessed by a third party. We have limited access to sensitive PayPal account features in case your account has been accessed by an unauthorized third party. We understand that having limited access can be an inconvenience, but protecting your account is our primary concern.

Click here to remove your limitation!!!

(Your case ID for this reason is PP-845-371-835.)

i had that one recently; i wasn't sure so i went onto a new browser and checked paypal directly, the email address was what made it hard to figure. :blush: i never click on the link in an email if i'm not sure though :teeth:

i suspect alot might get caught out;

I even got sucked into this one for a few seconds:

Tax Refund Notification

After the last annual calculations of your fiscal activity, we have determined that you are eligible to receive a tax refund of 468.50 GBP. Please submit the tax refund request and click here by having your tax refund send to your bank account in due time

Please Click "Get Started" to have your tax refund to your bank account, your tax refund will be sent to your bank account in due time take your time to go through the bank we have on our list

Get Started

Note : A refund can be delayed a variety of reasons, for example submitting invalid records or applying after deadline.

Best Regards

HM Revenue & Customs

:dry:

I've won the lottery today:

Unclaimed Winnings:

In regards to the above subject, I, Barrister Mrs Fill Floxy, Claims Supervisor for the United Kingdom Lottery Board (UKLB) wish to notify you through this e-mail that your case file has been re-opened.

You were selected as a winner in the UK INTERNATIONAL SWEEP STAKE, held on January 2008, but you never claimed the winnings due to reasons best known to you. With direction from the New Regional Director of this great Lottery Organization, Your case file has been re-opened to give you an opportunity to claim your winnings.

Please Contact this office for further directives on how you can claim this prize.

INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DESK

Claims Officer:Mrs Fill Floxy

Email:talk2barryclaims@rediffmail.com

Tele: +44-7031949587

You are assured that you will get your winnings via swift wire transfer from the United Kingdoms to your bank account in your country.

Hope to read from you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Miss.Avon Kay.

------------------------------------------------------------------

University of St Andrews Webmail: https://webmail.st-andrews.ac.uk

:bangin:

Hello pal,

I need your assistance,I am Sgt. Mark Walker. I am with the Engineering unit here in

Ba'qubah Iraq for the United States, I realized about 9.5 million US dollars that I want to

move out of the country. I need a good partner, someone I can trust to safe guard this life

time opportunity. So I searched the net for noble and honest persons and I found your email

address. The money is from oil proceeds and legal.But I will be moving it by diplomatic

means to your house directly or a safe and secured location of your choice using diplomatic

courier services. But can I trust you? Once the funds get to you, you take your 40% out and

keep My own 60%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be

sent to. My part is sending it to you. Reply to my private mail:

sgtmkwker@aol.com and I

will furnish you with more details. Urgently awaiting your response.

Your buddy.

Sgt.Mark Walker

God Bless America!

• 2 months later...

Still coming thick and fast:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

On behalf of the Minister of Finance and other private sectors here in Nigeria brings out this Regular Mail Service to deliver the Unfinished Transfer of Funds and Gratuity that is in the custody of different firms and companies to the rightful owner in any countries.

I am Mrs.Lara Davids in charge of this operation. The Minister of Finance has ordered the FedEx, DHL, UPS, First Bank, Zenith Bank and other firms to release the bank draft and ATM cards to the GPS (Regular Mail Service), So that they can be mailed out to the rightful owners, because there are too many complains coming to our desk from different customers and the {FGN} Federal Government of Nigeria that people are not getting their Instrument to cash their funds and gratuity, e.g. people are not getting their Bank Draft and ATM Cards due to the fact that people are not meeting up with the required demands and amount imposed by some of this delivery companies, firms and other sectors and constant require of fees that are too much for people to handle.

We have series of Bank Drafts and ATM Cards here in our custody and they are sealed and we don’t know who and where they belong to we are getting in touch with you to know if you have ever received an email regarding any Bank Draft and ATM Cards please contact us back as we have sent it to the GPS (Regular Mail Service) where it will be sent to you by.

REGULAR MAIL WITHOUT YOU PAYING ANY DELIVERY CHARGE OR INSURANCE FEE.

You are to contact the GPS (Regular Mail Service) for your funds immediately.

Here is the contact email address

Full Names: - Mr.Matthews Dawson

Valid Contact: - (matthewsdawson@secretarias.com) ==========================================================================================================

NOTE :DUE TO THE GREAT WORK THIS GOVERNMENT IS DOING TO HELP YOU GET YOUR FUNDS,IT IS MANDATORY THAT THE ONLY MONEY YOU NEED TO PAY FOR THE REGULAR MAIL SERVICE TO DELIVER YOUR FUNDS TO YOU IS $100.00USD FOR ADMINISTRATIVE / ENDORSEMENT CHARGES ONLY AS JOINTLY APPROVED BY UNITED NATION AND WORLD BANK DELEGATES BEFORE THIS REIMBURSEMENT.

=========================================================================================================== ================================================================================================

I await your urgent response while you fill the form below for a proper and mistake less delivery to you:

1.YOUR FULL NAME:.......

2.YOUR FULL ADDRESS:.

3.YOUR REACHABLE PHONE NUMBER:......

4.YOUR OCCUPATION: ........

5.COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY

6.MARITAL STATUES

You are to contact the GPS (Regular Mail Service) and ask them where you are to send the $100.00USD ADMINISTRATIVE / ENDORSEMENT CHARGES which belongs to the Government. Do get in touch for your delivery at ones.

Regards

Mis.Lara Davids

davids.lara@yahoo.com