k2 or scorpion?

scottyd

I do like the slash tips on the scorpion, they fit the bumper really well and follow the lines nicely. The tips are a little thin and can get out of shape easily...... I had to re-shape mine.... before it was fitted :thumbdown:

I only changed to get the HKS Replica.... which is really nice.... but the drone got me, so had a good deal on the Miltek which I could not refuse :yahoo:

As for quality, there is nothing in it between the two, I think the Miltek is lighter, but that could be because the back box is slightly smaller.

I have to admit I'm loving my miltek, it's got a lovely note and sounds even better with the roof down. In tunnels and alongside Walls you really do hear that sweet raspy note. It is quiet though in comparison to others but that's the way I want it.

Good luck with your decision

Thanks for all the advice :p Scorpion looks great imo the tips do look a bit on the thin side but hey, I got a good deal on a few month old one just not sure if i should have a go at fitting it or pay someone :wacko:

Fitting your self........ if you existing zorst has been on for a long time don't bother get someone else to fit. It will be a nightmare. The bolts sometimes need heating up to get undone.

If you decide to tackle yourself, get some new gaskets and some instant gasket stuff (not from Halfrauds cos its really expensive) and should take about an hour with two peeps :thumbs:

I have had a few exhaust combinations in the last 6 months :blush:

Current set up is Milltek & Berks and suits me perfectly, quiet on idle, no drone on motorway and a beautiful rasp and burble when I want it :cloud9:

It is so nice that I wouldn't want a pop charger to spoil the sound.

Also gives very nice gains after an upRev ;)

Thanks for all the advice :p Scorpion looks great imo the tips do look a bit on the thin side but hey, I got a good deal on a few month old one just not sure if i should have a go at fitting it or pay someone :wacko:

Fitting your self........ if you existing zorst has been on for a long time don't bother get someone else to fit. It will be a nightmare. The bolts sometimes need heating up to get undone.

If you decide to tackle yourself, get some new gaskets and some instant gasket stuff (not from Halfrauds cos its really expensive) and should take about an hour with two peeps :thumbs:

I asked the same question when fitting mine.........for the sake of 40 quid can you really be arsed? Get it to the garage and put your feet up :snack:

I asked the same question when fitting mine.........for the sake of 40 quid can you really be arsed? Get it to the garage and put your feet up :snack:

Or get some friends to do it for you :thumbs:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=42832&hilit=brokeback

another +1 for the scorpion. I love mine and sounds great with a pop charger :thumbs:

Alright Joe :wave: Hows it going, still loving the Scorpion then :thumbs:

All good mate ! absolutely love it :D although i have the annoying rattle i have been trying to fix... hopefully the door stop from B&Q should sort :thumbs:

I had original y-pipe on scorpion. It was louder than standard. The y-pipe never really made much difference to the noise to be honest. It made it rev more freely but I done it purely for power purposes for when I get a remap

I had original y-pipe on scorpion. It was louder than standard. The y-pipe never really made much difference to the noise to be honest. It made it rev more freely but I done it purely for power purposes for when I get a remap

Excellent, ta :thumbs:

• 1 month later...
Have to admit the scorpion sounds sweet - haven't heard Neils with after decat but I am sure it will be even more B)

I think I may get one but change the tips to something a little more baller. :lol:

It sounds alot more meatier and it breathes flames when giving it some. B) Time for a remap soon to sort out the fuel mixtures.

MMMmmmmm Flames :cloud9: anyone else with De-cats ever had this? i bet you get a lot of :scare: in your rear view mirror. also have you got resonated or non-res decat pipes?

I will be flogging my Scorpion in the near future, only bug bear with it is the tips which look cheap in all honesty but that's prolly because it is towards the bottom end of the market.

I'm getting something that is going to be awesome and I don't think any members have one.

My one will be a sample but all being well I will be supplying them soon, hopefully Dave will be ready for a change by then :lol: