I'm spoiled :D

Husky

Il give u a shout when they have their big opening in Glasgow lol

OMG, please tell me your not joking about them opening in Glasgow??????

When i was down in Manchester for the Lady Gaga concert we brought back 4 boxes from the outlet near the Deansgate.

Folk in work thought i was off my nut how much i was raving about KKs until i took a box of normal glazed in.

If you have not tried a normal glazed KK then i am afraid you should never be allowed to mentioned the word doughnut!!

U went to see lady gaga? :lol: Iv just lost all respect for u mate lol

Yea Iv heard there will be one in braehead soon and one in Edinburgh somewhere. Can't wait!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it seems there is only one left, and its 5 days old now. it was a cream filled one and i took a bite out of it. Still, for those of you without access to KK, "you don't say "no" to muddy water in a desert" so i will offer it up for grabs. i can cut the bitten section off if needed, i offer no promise as to the health of the item as it contains week old cream.

start the bidding at say... £5?

it seems there is only one left, and its 5 days old now. it was a cream filled one and i took a bite out of it. Still, for those of you without access to KK, "you don't say "no" to muddy water in a desert" so i will offer it up for grabs. i can cut the bitten section off if needed, i offer no promise as to the health of the item as it contains week old cream.

start the bidding at say... £5?

I mocked up an advert for you to spur some interest

Husky and his last donut......who after 5 day old cream poisening is now his 'friend' too

donutmanrob.jpg