Got GT5 ...... what else do I need ?

ATTAK Z

Am I right you've got the game but no PS3?

If you need a console look on hotukdeals or just google cheap ps3's.

Probably £200+

Driving games are best with a steering wheel. Most people get logitech G25 or G27's which I believe are good but have never used one. I've got a Fanatec wheel which works on xbox and ps3 Porsche turbo s wheel which is one of the best you can get, I love it. Google fanatec.

Cost about £100-150 for the logitech and £300 for the fanatec.

You'll also need a wheelstand or seat unless you clamp it to a desk.

There's a wheel stand on the fanatec site which is about £100 or a complete cockpit £1k. Gameracer chairs are popular £300ish?

Bloody expensive this gaming lark!

just get a console of hotukdeals or google one, they tend to come with a controller and thats all you need.

sadly its on PS3 you'd be better off selling the game buying an Xbox and getting forza 3 for racing,

then you can come shooting with me and husky on call of duty.

just get a console of hotukdeals or google one, they tend to come with a controller and thats all you need.

sadly its on PS3 you'd be better off selling the game buying an Xbox and getting forza 3 for racing,

then you can come shooting with me and husky on call of duty.

:boxing: bang bang! harman says he's going to join our party later if you dont take too long :D

I've found it to be a complete let down,4 years for this drivel.The real driving simulator my a**,tune the crap out your car barge past everyone job done.

Froza is loads better,you can't even upgrade brakes on GT5. :thumbdown:

Have to agree. I got my PS3 for Bluray originally, which it does very well, glad I didnt get it just for GT5. I mean its a good game, but not really any better than Forza if you only play on a TV. I have only notice the difference in the past day or so playing it over my HD projector, you can see the difference then, but dont think it was worth the wait.

Roll on Forza 4 :yahoo:

I only use my PS3 for blu rays.

All my gaming is on xbox. Forza3 is good and F1 2010 and when you've had enough of driving kill people on COD. :thumbs:

About £30 a year to game online with xbox.

Also use skyplayer on the xbox, personally wouldn't buy another PS3.

My advice would be don't go mad to start with buying steering wheels etc...

Just get a basic PS3, I think currently there are 120GB, 250GB & 320GB models around or why not go to a Game shop and pick up one 2nd hand?

Only reason I say this is that you may get bored with it or end up just using it as a BluRay player so why spend £100's on it...

If you love it then you can get a steering wheel etc etc

But I have to agree with the XBox statements, I had a PS3 for ages but as soon as I got my XBox I swapped all my games for XBox ones and hardly use the PS3 even now I have GT5...

As a few have said trade in GT5 and get an XBox deal with Forza3 throw in and away you go :thumbs:

Just my 2p

:thumbs: