merc c class coupe

LRF4N

thats very nice indeed, far more my style, some of the oder ones just seem to have an older man image; not that they aren't nice; but i just don't think i was old enough for them yet. would always feel like i'm driving my dads car.

but that new one is tres bon.

Then again..Merc has never been very good in the exterior lighting department..should learn one or two things from Audi.

Agree with what Rich said about the old C-class- looks more like a sugar daddy's car :lol: This on the other hand is ultra B) Could see them selling really well when it's out. Is this the finished article..will they put this into production?

I had a clk w208 for a year and a half, good car but the interior was so dated and horrible plastic buttons. I think that's where merc have improved the most they're interiors are better quality and much much nicer

I'd love to see the coupe as a taxi obrien lol

As for the rear lights bounty they're led with red running lights I think theyl be nice

cclass3.jpg

I had a merc at 23 and I look young for my age lol had some funny looks in that car :lol:

Dude ur asian ofcourse you had a merc :lol:;) .............. I know soooo many asian lads who drive mercs its unreal lol

Plus you come from the mearns........ you would be frowned upon if you didnt have a merc at one stage in ur life :lol: