FS - Custom 19" Alloy Wheels

TADDY

REDUCED £800

BUMP!!! Centre cap now sorted and im open to offers :snack:

Well ive been trying to bring myself to sell these for a while now but the time for a change is finaly here :byebye:

Up for sale are my one of a kind 19" Finichi Firenze sport alloy wheels, they where originaly matt black centres with a polished inox lip and had fake crome studs all round the edge giving the appearence of a split rim. Last year I had them proffesionaly refurbed by completeautocare.co.uk with all the studs removed and smoothed and the centres painted satin black with the lips painted kuro black (Gloss black) to match my car. The guys did an awesome job and i have receipts to show just how much this cost! :scare:

The wheels are currently wearing 225 and 245 tyres but they will be sold with Falken FK452 tyres allround! 245 up front with good tread and 265 at the rear with approx 2-3mm of tread, these may want replaceing some time soon.

As I have a van I am willing to arrange some sort of delivery or meet half way kind of arrangement if this helps :)

First PM dib will secure

one bad point is that there is currently one centre cap missing but i will be sure to get a new one as soon as i can and have it all painted up to match the others for the new owner :)

£900

mobilebackupjan2011009.jpg

mobilebackupjan2011006.jpg

DSC_0673-1.jpg

DSC_0540-1.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

glws mate

wot u replacing them with? or will that be a new thread lol

:ninja: that would be telling ;)

i would love to have these wheels, would be end of the month before i would be able to justify them to my bank manager tho lol. just incase they are still around by then what sizes are the wheels mate

knew i forgot something lol there 19x8.5 front 19x9.5 rear et35 allround, clear brembos fine. Im in no mega rush to sell and I may be heading up your way soon aswell ;)

thanks for the coments guys :)

i would love to have these wheels, would be end of the month before i would be able to justify them to my bank manager tho lol. just incase they are still around by then what sizes are the wheels mate

Ditto, loving the wheels but unfortunately christmas has skint me!

If I haddn't just spent damn near £2k on holidays for this year I would have snapped these off you in a second!! Arrrgh!! :bang:

GLWTS :)

They would look awesome on your z stealth fighter! B)

I was gonna go matt black but now i dont know what im doing :wacko::lol:

Hi mate. What size spacers are you running on these? Is the car lowered at all?

Thanks,

Hi mate sorry for the late reply but your post only appeared on the thread today :wacko:

Im running 40mm spacers up front and 45mm spacers on the rear, the car is lowerd but im not dead sure by how much but im guessing its more than 40mm.

here's a pic of it on stock suspension and no spacers

backupaug09045.jpg

backupaug09054.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...