login problems

ace

You going to be down in Cark chaps? :drunk:

BTW Tim, its down to the cookies but it appears that internet browsers are saving more info than they should somewhere and I cant work out where. If you delete the cookies, technically it should log you out and reset everything, but it doesnt always appear to work :bang: Using the 370z url is a seperate website technically (although it all points to the same place behind the scenes) so the browser resets it all.

You going to be down in Cark chaps? :drunk:

BTW Tim, its down to the cookies but it appears that internet browsers are saving more info than they should somewhere and I cant work out where. If you delete the cookies, technically it should log you out and reset everything, but it doesnt always appear to work :bang: Using the 370z url is a seperate website technically (although it all points to the same place behind the scenes) so the browser resets it all.

Cheers Chris, I'm at Cark til Monday (going up tomorrow) then got a few days in Marton (near Barrow in Furness) to do some top ups for an existing customer. Beers on Sunday night certainly could work eh Martin :lol:

Login seems to be working via the 370 route, but the 350 thing is very frustrating. I get to log in, see I have PM etc then booted back to the login screen :wacko:

• 3 months later...

uh-huh.

What I said in my PM to you still stands. This forum does not condone speeding or wreckless driving on public roads.

There may be examples of video's of such action on this forum already, but they are posted up by known members, who's cars we know, and thus we know they are not the persons responsible. Also the vids are not in their own Youtube account.

Trust me when I say this - We saved you alot of grief when we forbid your video links. Members here would have ripped you to shreds.

Feel free to introduce yourself in the Newbies section and explain why you are on this forum :thumbs:

We saved you alot of grief when we forbid your video links. Members here would have ripped you to shreds.

I reckon we find all the old threads like this, somehow find out if their cars are still in 1 piece or if the drivers have lost their licenses and send them all "told you so" cards. :thumbs:

p.s: Don't know what you mean about us ripping people to shreds Lexx? :p

ah ok, was it just because of the uncensored plates? found user videos of people speeding posted on here so I thought it was ok. Just posted it as I wanted to show everyone "what not to do" with their 350z as an example :(

You sure, because there was also another vid of yours we saw at the same junction of the same car doing something equally silly. Don't take us for fools :dry:

Post that type of thing again and you won't last long on here ;)

ok I wont post any vids of any sports cars I film from now on. no problem. weird how its not allowed on forums when its easily viewable on youtube. I film pretty much everything that is unusual, my last youtube account got banned due to copyright claim from an Indian music video I uploaded years ago, and my old youtube had about 500 videos arghhh :bang:

Just a note, when I tried changing my user settings, and board style to 370z, it kicked me out, for a long time, i tried deleting my cookies and browser history, but didnt seem to work, so then i closed all my internet windows, repetaed the procedure, opened up 350z-uk, signed in (it worked) but now changed my board to 350z as im scared i'll be kicked out again!!

Just a note, when I tried changing my user settings, and board style to 370z, it kicked me out, for a long time, i tried deleting my cookies and browser history, but didnt seem to work, so then i closed all my internet windows, repetaed the procedure, opened up 350z-uk, signed in (it worked) but now changed my board to 350z as im scared i'll be kicked out again!!

If its any comfort, it treats the mods in just the same way :blush::lol: