Not going out to play.... :-)

paza3

Not a lot here, about an inch but it was enough for Caroline's roadster to get completely stuck. I drove it past the drive to turn it round and the slight incline by our house proved too much for it. I was getting further and further into difficulty, finished up on a piece of waste ground, hemmed in by trees...oh dear (now retrieved). My Zed is free to move, I hope, as it's on a slight downhill, but our lane is completely iced over, bloody nightmare :surrender:

Pete

That all?

Been out this afternoon & its upto my knees and theres more forecast :surrender:

We seem to miss out on the snow, last decent fall here was February 2007, the day after I got my Zed funnily enough. There's enough to make it look wintery, not enough to disrupt everyday life. :)

Pete

Got tons down here in Surrey ATM.

Gt5 sounds like a good idea.

Sounds like we could get online match going 350z's only type thing could be a laught???

My user is PaddyVonDucth if your up for a race!..... :boxing:

I will add you to friends as a few of us from the forum meet up to play online

O dear looks like am staying in!!! :yawn:

350zsnow.jpg

Afternoon of GT5 I reckon :D Wiltshire is a wipe out

Where abouts in Wiltshire are you? Swindon was snowy but just about managable if you took it carefully. Had to go out to do the last of the Xmas shopping due to having left at late as usual and have to say that the persistent traction control warning light got rather annoying.

Aw what?... Thats bone dry lol I live in the highest point of central scotland! Come and join my world of...absoloute HATRID of winter :) lol.. And I'm buying a Z in march... now a bit...iffy on it, but the force is strong. Solution might be snow tyres. I mean if im only using them for minor winter use then the tread shouldn't mess up too bad and I could keep them for the following year (...i hope). Is a zed truely 'usable' in the snow with snow tyres? I mean I know it will still be a handful but if it still gets me moving ...snow tyres all the way lol.

AMT

O dear looks like am staying in!!! :yawn:

350zsnow.jpg

Afternoon of GT5 I reckon :D Wiltshire is a wipe out

Where abouts in Wiltshire are you? Swindon was snowy but just about managable if you took it carefully. Had to go out to do the last of the Xmas shopping due to having left at late as usual and have to say that the persistent traction control warning light got rather annoying.

Hi bud just outside Malmesbury, all ok now snow everywhere but fine for getting around! :thumbs: