How much is it worth?

Raymondo

Hi guys,

The search continues for my first Z. I am going to look at a March 2008 313GT coupe next week with 20k miles on the clock. Two owners and private sale.

The question is "What would you pay for it?"

It is currently 1.5k above my budget but I want to make the seller a reasonable offer as a fellow Z owner.

FYI it needs taxing this month and also 4 new tyres.

50 quid and a toy monkey ;)

2 years old i'd say around 15k, but i've been out of the zed buying game for a long time now; so i could be way off.

what does autotrader see them going for? work out a rough average then offer a grand below. and work from there.

There is at least £1k for 12 months & half decent tyres...

Yes that's what I calculated. The seller has reduced his price on autotrader to £15k but I'm hoping for £14k-£14.5k and running on bald tyres for 6 months :lol::lol:

There is at least £1k for 12 months & half decent tyres...

Yes that's what I calculated. The seller has reduced his price on autotrader to £15k but I'm hoping for £14k-£14.5k and running on bald tyres for 6 months :lol::lol:

i'm impressed i'm on the ball still. i think you'll struggle to get much more out of him, especially if the price has been lowered to take into account the work that needs doing;

he'll have a price in his head and if your below it he won;t budge.

can;t hurt to ask

I also need to find out how much it will cost to add Bluetooth to his aftermarket stereo. It's a Pioneer double-din touch screen jobby. Can see the whole lot being 3k above my budget and it's not even the Gunmetal Grey that I wanted.

it will also be the higher tax bracket so 450 a year in road tax

I also need to find out how much it will cost to add Bluetooth to his aftermarket stereo. It's a Pioneer double-din touch screen jobby. Can see the whole lot being 3k above my budget and it's not even the Gunmetal Grey that I wanted.

It's a lot to pay for the hump in the bonnet and cup holders in the door. :thumbdown::thumbdown:

It's a lot to pay for the hump in the bonnet and cup holders in the door. :thumbdown::thumbdown:

the 300bhp model also has these extra's it was the facelift model in 06 that had them originally :thumbs:

the 300bhp model also has these extra's it was the facelift model in 06 that had them originally :thumbs:

I'm pretty sure the bulge was first seen on the 07 models. Anyway, we paid 17.9k in October for an 08 GT Roadster in GM with 7k on the clock. We got 14.1k for the 2.0 Z4 that we traded in.

Pete

I wish that I could find one from a a main dealer at a reasonable price just for the (relative) peace of mind. This car has got the manufacturers warranty until March so hopefully if there is anything wrong with it I can get it sorted for free.

nissan dealer and warranty doesnt always mean piece of mind ;)

I wish that I could find one from a a main dealer at a reasonable price just for the (relative) peace of mind. This car has got the manufacturers warranty until March so hopefully if there is anything wrong with it I can get it sorted for free.

nissan dealer and warranty doesnt always mean piece of mind ;)

Yes that is why i put relative. BMW are exactly the same or maybe I am just very fussy. (and cheapskate :lol: )

just brought from a nissan main dealers last month 16k with brand new pads and tyres coupe GT sat nav with 19k on the clock

Sounds like a bargain!

This was on originally for £19k, i did no negioating i just stated that 16k was all i could afford and it was on the table, they tried to push me but i said no, and eventually they agreed. they also gave me 1700 for a 10 year old Ka with rust and a buckled wheel :D