They were all out today, bit of a rant I'm afraid.

glrnet

Right, first thing I take the Zed to the body shop which involved icy lanes and minus 3 and am followed by a complete git in a 4x4 who wanted to get in my boot.When I stopped at the next T junction and got out to enquire if he was trying to count the LEDs' in my rear light clusters the w**nker locked his doors and did the "I must keep staring straight ahead thing"!! Got back in the Zed and dove at 15mph for about half a mile with him behind me, tee hee.

Then I set off in the van for Aldridge and then Nottingham, FFS! what is it with people and rear fogs lights?? I actually went passed one guy in an Audi TT with his on in brilliant sunshine and he was wearing sunglasses, tosser!!! So I do the rear fog light on off thing and he flashes ME and gives me the finger!!! :rant::rant::angry::boxing:

Rant over :)

people have a licence doesn;t mean they can drive.

i full beam peple if they have their fogs on at night and its not foggy, i rear fog light them if they have their fogs on behind me and its not foggy. i slow right down an d speed up if they try and overtake when people tailgate me. i laugh at people if they swear at me.

but...

i always let people out of junctions, i always try to help keep traffic flowing by not parking on cross hatches or across junctions. i keep to the speed limit. i don't race on public roads.

yes i can be a barsteward but i can be nice too.

Sounds like you have had a nice calming day Graham. I swear some people have no sense at all. The number of drivers I have seen recently tailgating or overtaking with the dodgy conditions was crazy.

One woman this evening attempted a u turn in the road messed it up and nearly reversed into an oncoming car. Finally got it sorted and pulled in in front of me, and what a surprise she had her rear fog light on. Then she decided the right lane was too slow so indicated left and just pulled out and then at the end of the filter lane just pulled back in again.

In the space of less than a minute it was clear she was a consistently bad driver..... Just feel sorry for the people she will inevitably hit one day.

I've started doing the rear fog light thing to people, really winds me up :lol: almost as much as people who park up at the side of the road with main lights on :rant: i dont mind sides but main beam really winds me up so i tend to flash them and they still never get the point.

Fog lights are a personal hate of mine, I have said it a few times on here... I do the same as Rich and put my Full Beams on and not just a quick flash just on full !

Going to work last night on the A20 dual carriageway some **** was coming the opposite way with his Full Beams on I could see him about half a mile away it lit up the whole of the county :surrender: Probably some aftermarket dodgy HID kit badly aligned and probably illegal too :rant:

Any rear fog light drivers in anything but a pea souper will be getting a rear view mirror full of my Xenons :lol:

Last Wednesday, while there was more snow than you could shake a stick at, I was making my way to work, onto the M74, well actually drifted onto it, dicksplash in a white van was tooting at me, he had been up my hoop for around a mile before motorway, as I apparantly wasn't skidding into the arctics fast enough :angry:

Wot a throbber :thumbdown:

Some maniacs out there, the offer of reciprical violence sometimes does the trick but can backfire unless you can back it up :lol::boxing:

What amazes me is the amount of grannies in their Hondas with side lights and fog lights on WTF is that all about...

thats what your supposed to do. :lol: thats if its actually foggy, fogs are meant to shine under the fog to help you see. if you have dipped on it makes the fogs pointless as your just bouncing light direct off the fog reducing the visbility again.

people have a licence doesn;t mean they can drive.

i full beam peple if they have their fogs on at night and its not foggy, i rear fog light them if they have their fogs on behind me and its not foggy. i slow right down an d speed up if they try and overtake when people tailgate me. i laugh at people if they swear at me.

but...

i always let people out of junctions, i always try to help keep traffic flowing by not parking on cross hatches or across junctions. i keep to the speed limit. i don't race on public roads.

yes i can be a barsteward but i can be nice too.

I completely agree with everything you say there! :thumbs:

If more people would let other people out the traffic jams wouldn't be half as long. Its not hard FFS!