Photoshop help on front bumper please!

Jay

Hey guys and gals........ I am thinking about changing my front bumper for 2011....... would some very kind person please try and photoshop a nismo v2 bumper onto my zed? I would try it myself but I am actually useless at these types of things.

Thanks in advance.. its much appreciated :):thumbs:

Ok so my current zed:

SDC11816.jpg

SDC11807.jpg

SDC11805.jpg

splitter1.jpg

The nismo V2 bumper that I am thinking about :

v2.jpg

v21.jpg

Thanks again :thumbs:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol...... you will defo get yours before me as I have not ordered anything yet..... just playing about with a few ideas for 2011 :blush:;)

same here mate but the bumper should be with me end of next week.Just got to arrange spraying(good mate)and fitting.

Looks like i ll be loosing the h/lamp washers :headhurt: but on the upside i ll be selling the c-west front splitter ;)

look forward to seeing what you finally op for.i did think about the amuse front bumper but seems everyone doing that :lol:

Looks great with canards! Although u don't drive fast enough to need all that downforce. Just give them to me when they arrive and I'll put them to use :lol:

Ohh neil...... you know that is not true :lol:;) If I dont use my splitters on the v2 thats already on my v1 you can have them mate. But I will have a wee look when the new bumper arrives next year :D

But i wiil be having the side cannards defo on lol and the reg plate in the middle of the "mouth" to cover up that small box area :blush:

I prefer the bumper u already have mate if u wanna freshen up get something a bit different

Dude the only bumpers I love is do luck which is like a grand And amuse which Craig and Paul have both got. No one has v2 in Scotland I dnt think.

I prefer the bumper u already have mate if u wanna freshen up get something a bit different

Dude the only bumpers I love is do luck which is like a grand And amuse which Craig and Paul have both got. No one has v2 in Scotland I dnt think.

...and no one has the V2 with built in carbon lip B) "Shine only option " :lol: