ITALIA

ATTAK Z

Right - the Malaga plan is dead - I'm now looking at driving to the Italian lakes without wandering into France .............. starting point is the Hull/Zeebrugge ferry ..... next spring ..... the rest is up to you guys ..... PLEASE HELP :)

Do you mean the area around Lake Garda? I did a few jobs around Lake Garda, then Venice and Sardinia back in the 90's and didn't find the drivers particularly bad nor the roads, but then I was driving an Isuzu Trooper and towing a trailer. Suppose when I went there I was pretty naive and had yet to be put off by other people's opinions.

This year, twenty years later, I had hoped to do a touring holiday of the Amalfi coast in the Zed but have now been put off by reading various forums and watching Youtube videos.

So, the next favoured option is inland from Pescara halfway down the boot.

When in spring are you going??

:drive1

Zeebruge - Cologne - Montreaux - St Bernandino Pass - Lake Como - Stelvio, I may have made the spelling up on some of the names but it's what a GT car is made for B)

Lake Como is stunning, we stayed in Mennagio, get the ferry from there to Verrena, have some wine, eat some lovely food, take in the stunning vista, go back to hotel and bonk the mrs :lol:

Sorry, I mean make "love" :blush:

George Clooney is a knob though, kept asking to join our table at dinner, fook of George!! :boxing::lol: