Vertical Tonneau Cover

spu01jaw

Looking for a nissan vertical Tonneau cover for my boot, the dealer where i brought the car (last saturday, 14th Nov) kindly said i could have one of theres for only £190 ... which was very kind. I decided to scower the net to try and find one cheaper but to no avail. 2008 plate if it makes a difference.

Loving the nissan but not the mpg!

Looking for a nissan vertical Tonneau cover for my boot, the dealer where i brought the car (last saturday, 14th Nov) kindly said i could have one of theres for only £190 ... which was very kind. I decided to scower the net to try and find one cheaper but to no avail. 2008 plate if it makes a difference.

Loving the nissan but not the mpg!

Do you mean the Tonneau that attaches to the rear window trim or the one that goes under the strut brace?

I've been after on of these for a while now. Although when I contacted Nissan they quoted closer to £100 (although completely out of stock).

If you find a source could you let me know?

Cheers

Why don't you make your own? Just needs a bit of MDF and material to cover it.

No worries, it was part of my weight loss program so I was kinda glad to get rid of it. You should have come in for that Curry it was superb!!

Nice to meet you and hope to see you at a Midlands meet some time in the future! :thumbs: