The Brokeback/Bromance/Man Love Club

spursmaddave

Just got back from doogyrev's with my new Shiny Zorst :yahoo:

Top Men Jim & Paul (Zugara) :#1: fitted it for me cheers agaiin guys :drunk:

It looks :cloud9: sorry no pics as Im off out for a drive :drive1 even though I have already driven 200 miles today :blush:

I will be putting my Buddy Club up in the For Sale section very soon, lovely exhaust, fantastic quality but just a little too loud for an old fart like me :wheelchair:

Also saw Graham's car (glrnet) in the flesh and it is looking very :cloud9:

Nice to see Will (Will350z) too again, see you all at Goodwood for breakfast soon :thumbs:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Dave,

Your very welcome and they do sound :cloud9:

Will get some pics tomorrow as the car need a clean :blush:

Great to see every one today :D and big thanks to Paul for helping :#1:

Where you off out to Dave?...... off to the cash point to get me my Tenner :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Was good to meet you all again, and all of you are great guys to chat with. Both Miltek owners were worth my saturday morning, and graham, sorry we didnt get yours done.

I am always happy to help other zedders, even with the lure of bacon butties.......... :doh:

Oh sorry, they never turned up....... :lol::lol::lol: Just kidding Jim, I know you were busy.

No, Honestly it was a joy to help you chaps out. :thumbs:

Ok, here's a pic :lol::lol:

Dave doing his best :lol: Paul, having completed one Zed has had enough and nodded off :lol: The exhaust can just be seen :surrender:

never has a thread deserved the words 'this thread is useless without pics/vids' more than this one :p.

Ok, here's a pic :lol::lol:

Dave doing his best :lol: Paul, having completed one Zed has had enough and nodded off :lol: The exhaust can just be seen :surrender:

never has a thread deserved the words 'this thread is useless without pics/vids' more than this one :p.

God, did Dave trip up?????? :lol:

Maybe he slipped on something like a Mars bar and ended up under the car? :shrug::lol:

Great to catch up again guys, was a nice morning. Those milteks look really really nice. Looking forward to hearing what you think of them after a few miles. They are definitely more subtle than the buddy club :) . I think I will be putting an order in very soon, want to listen to some more vids though to see if it will be loud enough. Also thinking about a scorpion but think the miltek beats that hands down. It does have a quality sound.

And I have to say Graham your car looks the dogs $##Â¥*%#s in the flesh. I'm often not a fan of lots of bodywork mods but mate your car really does look great. Love what you have done with the front and the skirts. Can't wait to see what mods come next ;) thanks for the ride too, it goes as well as it looks.

Dave thanks for the beer, looking forward to seeing you all for breakie in good wood.

Good job by Jim and Paul under the car, made me laugh when all Dave had to do at one point was open the bonnet and that took him a good 5 mins lol :p

Regards

Will

What a very enjoyable morning, didn't get my zorst fitted as the old one would not give up its seized nuts and bolts, no worries though as it's all sorted for Monday afternoon at my local friendly tyre place. Had a nice 130 mile round trip and a good craick with some familiar faces. All credit to Jim and Paul who did a sterling job between them :thumbs::thumbs: If synchronised exhaust changing was an olmypic sport then Doogy and Zugara would be way up there, mind you they've practised quite bit lately :lol:

Nice to see Sarah too and big thanks for delivering my Zorst :thumbs::#1:

Thanks for the positive comments guys, I'm really pleased with the outcome but have to admit to being a bit nervous about the silver lip, only one hiccup as far as I can see, they put the rear Zed badge on upside down :dry: Never mind, five minute job in the morning, will post some proper pix after Monday when the Zorst is on and its had a bloody good clean. :D

Don't listen to them guys they are only jealous!

Any of you fancy a weekend get away up in the mountains I got a 5 berth tent, a tin of beans and a couple of mars bars....

Yeay, I am up for it..... come on! :drive1

Who needs beans....They will only cause gas :wacko: , flying mars bars anyone..... :yuck:

Graham kept asking me if there was anything he could do for me :shrug: while I was under the car. :scare:

I thought there was gonna be some :huglove::lol:

I really dont know what was on offer, but nothing was forthcoming.

Oh, BTW, copper snot really is the best lube for anyone's nuts. :blush: