350Z PIXIE ALERT!!!!!!!!MYSTERY NOW SOLVED

captain

Woke up, had toast and coffee bought to me in bed, had a generous gift from girlfriend who was going away for 2 days and didn't want me to "get lonely" :blush: so everything's ok with the world.

As per the norm, walked to the window to check the Z as street-parked in "colourful" area. Expected to be met by the glory of a Sunset Z gleaming back at me but instead:

DSC06725.JPG

:scare::wacko::headhurt::headhurt:

Quick rub-eye and then looked again:

DSC06725.JPG

Either I've had a nervous breakdown and bought a cover, fitted it and then forgotten about it or some weird sh*t is going on.

I have my suspicions but answers on a postcard please.

Obviously I sent the girlfriend out (struggling with her lappy, briefcase and overnight bag) to give it a thorough check over. She gave the thumbs-up and scooted off on her little commute to Halifax - only 235 miles. :surrender:

No note from any pixies. :shrug:

Nothing under pillow. :shrug:

It's too cold to go outside and check the car at present. I'm sure it's ok but no nearer to solving the mystery.

Do u not have to go to work lol? Get out there! Maybe a prezzie from an ex 350z owner. We've heard of such gestures before on here

Nothing under pillow. :shrug:

It's too cold to go outside and check the car at present. I'm sure it's ok but no nearer to solving the mystery.

Do u not have to go to work lol? Get out there! Maybe a prezzie from an ex 350z owner. We've heard of such gestures before on here

Work :lol:

If only you knew....... ;)

nice dressing gown.

Thanks. M&S Stockholm range. XX Large. :blush:

Mystery solved. :yahoo::yahoo:

Neighbour came home at 12:20 last night and saw my driver's window was half open. He took his car cover out of the boot of his Seat (opposite mine in pic) and tucked him up for the night.

Very nice chap indeed! Says it's only a cheap cover from Halfords but it seems to be a perfect fit and the inside is nicely lined with a fairly smooth material for those of you worried about rubbing.