I have seen an even uglier car than you.......

Zugara

nope your wrong, :lol:

i really like it, wouldn't have one as its gutless, but it reminds me of the old tigra's and they sold buy the bucket load, this will be a big seller. ;)

Tigra is a hairdressers car....

so is this and it will be very popular with the girlies and sell by the thousands. ;)

i really like it, wouldn't have one as its gutless, but it reminds me of the old tigra's and they sold buy the bucket load, this will be a big seller. ;)

so is this and it will be very popular with the girlies and sell by the thousands. ;)

To be fair to it, I think the cygnet is far uglier and imo just as girly.

aston_martin_cygnet_rendering.jpg

But £18200. :shrug:

Yeah but....

Order your Wind Roadster Dynamique S by 31th December 2010 and get a free leather & heated seat upgrade (worth £950 MRRP).

That’s on top of the 17†alloy wheels, automatic headlights and wipers, climate control, multi-functional Tunepoint and Bluetooth® already standard on Dynamique S

B)

But £18200. :shrug:

Yeah but....

Order your Wind Roadster Dynamique S by 31th December 2010 and get a free leather & heated seat upgrade (worth £950 MRRP).

That’s on top of the 17†alloy wheels, automatic headlights and wipers, climate control, multi-functional Tunepoint and Bluetooth® already standard on Dynamique S

B)

Cool, thats a huge incentive..............Not :lol:

To be fair to it, I think the cygnet is far uglier and imo just as girly.

aston_martin_cygnet_rendering.jpg

Love the bonnet vents on the Cygnet!! Lol, what a waste!!

I dont mind the Tigra, saw one the other day, reasonible looking car, WOULDNT HAVE ONE THO (just to clear that up)

The Renault thing will sell.

I bet they do good credit deals on it and every young woman with a bit of disposable income will trade in her bini for one.

:lol::lol: I drive past one on the local stealers every day - its very prominent in its location but its an odd car - sort of Lotus Europa rear end and well corporate front end? There is usually a Twengo parked next to it - makes it look even smaller!