Looking for a Nismo 350Z with low mileage

SteveRS

Hi guys

I used to own a 2006 Azure blue 350Z with full nismo bodykit and all the optional extras. I sold it in April 2010 and i have regreted it ever since. So im now looking for another one.

Is anyone selling there Nismo Zed or know of any for sale? I would really prefer it to have low mileage as i prefer all my cars this way.

PLEASE HELP ME GET BACK ON THE ZED SCENE!!!!

Hi Guys,

Thank you for your responses. I like the look of the Red nismo, but was looking for one with the upgraded xenon headlights and sat nav too :p ! Is there also the risk that red might fade?

I would be looking to spend up to £16,000 for a very good clean zed with all the extras, i need to sell my JCW mini Cooper S first before commiting to buying another Zed. :angry:

Found this one i really would like to buy!!

http://pistonheads.com/sales/1989568.htm

Seat colour is not my first choice but im sure i would get used to them.

Thanks again guys really appreciate your help.

The metalic black colour should be 'Ebisu' for the facelift (296bhp) versions - Kuro was used on the pre-facelift 276bhp models.

Nismo kit is nice to have, mileage is very low - whether that justifies the price asked.............