350z for sale. Opinions please

Raymondo

Hi All,

I'm still looking for my 350z and spotted this on autotrader.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201035367218050/usedcars?atcide=emgm3&logcode=emf

The price seems pretty good although I must admit that I could give the "tan" seats a miss. Can you see any glaring faults/problems that I have overlooked. No mention of service history so would have to double check that.

Cheers

Boyd

I spoke to the seller yesterday and somebody was looking at the car at 16:00. No doubt they will have snapped it up.

Unfortunately I am doing very long hours in work so couldn't even take a look at lunchtime although it was only 14 miles from my office.

Nevermind I don't mind paying an extra 2-3k for black leather seats :wacko::wacko:

Hmm although I'm not looking until March, I did see this myself on Autotrader, why is it so cheap?? (I say cheap, under glass's guide prob right, but for selling private/trade its unbelievable). Check it out in detail, HPI etc. If it wasn't so much a hassell Id be training' it down there for it. Good luck!

(P.S. as a random note, my mate works for Nissan Arnold Clark, he says you wanna know how much a cars worth in the case of a dealer check glass's out or webuyanycar. 06 plate Z's with 25K and stuff are guided at £9K!! My mate also had one in his dealership, went to see it...not a GT so no... but they were selling at 13, they bought it in for 9...sold it for 12, but he said if id taken it he'd have put it down to 11 lol... just goes to show.. I Know my argument when I got to haggle :D )

Hmm although I'm not looking until March, I did see this myself on Autotrader, why is it so cheap?? (I say cheap, under glass's guide prob right, but for selling private/trade its unbelievable). Check it out in detail, HPI etc. If it wasn't so much a hassell Id be training' it down there for it. Good luck!

(P.S. as a random note, my mate works for Nissan Arnold Clark, he says you wanna know how much a cars worth in the case of a dealer check glass's out or webuyanycar. 06 plate Z's with 25K and stuff are guided at £9K!! My mate also had one in his dealership, went to see it...not a GT so no... but they were selling at 13, they bought it in for 9...sold it for 12, but he said if id taken it he'd have put it down to 11 lol... just goes to show.. I Know my argument when I got to haggle :D )

It is worryingly cheap but you never know maybe they just need to shift it. WeBuyAnyCar gives a valution of £12k so there may be room to haggle even now. Going to try and get over there this evening bfore they shut.

With any luck it will still be available tomorrow when I intend to buy it if there is nothing dodgy about it.

Ar*e! Was going to go and look this morning but I got a fault sent to me that I had to resolve. By the time that I had fixed it the car was sold!!!! £2-3k that fault cost me!!!! :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::angry::angry::angry: