Alignment worth it?

Bradders

Gonna get a new set of Falken 452 fitted in a week or so.

Worth getting an alignment done at the same time? I'm a bit of a newb to this sort of thing as you know, so just want a gentle, Husky, opinion ;)

I'm assuming there is a recommended setup here. Saw one recently so I'll have a search, if you guys reckon its worth it.

Bradders

Gonna get a new set of Falken 452 fitted in a week or so.

Worth getting an alignment done at the same time? I'm a bit of a newb to this sort of thing as you know, so just want a gentle, Husky, opinion ;)

I'm assuming there is a recommended setup here. Saw one recently so I'll have a search, if you guys reckon its worth it.

Bradders

Yeah get a laserplace to do it for you, will hopefully save some tyre wear too...

I always get alignment done.. for the sake if £10-£15, making sure your alignment is right is better than having to replace a tyre or two prematurely :thumbs:

If you're only paying £10-15 then its not alignment you're getting done - maybe just your tracking and manually at that price :shrug: Laser alignment will be £70+ - but well worth it IMHO :thumbs:

Is that

I always get alignment done.. for the sake if £10-£15, making sure your alignment is right is better than having to replace a tyre or two prematurely :thumbs:

If you're only paying £10-15 then its not alignment you're getting done - maybe just your tracking and manually at that price :shrug: Laser alignment will be £70+ - but well worth it IMHO :thumbs:

Maybe I am thinking about tracking... it been a long day. :doh:

Is that
I always get alignment done.. for the sake if £10-£15' date=' making sure your alignment is right is better than having to replace a tyre or two prematurely :thumbs:[/quote']

Maybe I am thinking about tracking... it been a long day. :doh:

Well worth having your tracking done on a regular basis :thumbs:

new tyres and wheels went on last weekend,

this weekend i'm off to DMS racing to have a full laser alignment check and a fast road setup done to the car. not cheap at about 75.00 but it will address toe, camber and castor settings. this should make the car handle at its most optimum and also improve tyre wear and maximise grip available form the car/tyres.

this weekend i'm off to DMS racing to have a full laser alignment check and a fast road setup done to the car. not cheap at about 75.00 but it will address toe, camber and castor settings. this should make the car handle at its most optimum and also improve tyre wear and maximise grip available form the car/tyres.

Rich

Where are the pics mate??

Being a techie chap, you must have the alignment specs for the Z?? Searched all night on forum , no luck :surrender:

Ace sig btw!

Bradders

Rich

Where are the pics mate??

Being a techie chap, you must have the alignment specs for the Z?? Searched all night on forum , no luck :surrender:

Ace sig btw!

Bradders

i don't have the alignment specs, but most cars vary; they will all be close to the same settings but each car is individual. so if your going for a full Geo setup, then go somewhere that knows their cars and knows their stuff.

if you just want a general alignment check any where will do as they'll have the cars details on the system