MadMarky's Z Pictured in Banzai Report of Japfest2

Jak

At the end of the day its only one persons opinion it just gets read by alot of people and by the amount of pictures people take of it at shows dont think mark has anything to worry about B)

+ 1 :thumbs: I know someone who is friends with a guy from that mag ,n will b having subtle words :thumbs:

At the end of the day its only one persons opinion it just gets read by alot of people and by the amount of pictures people take of it at shows dont think mark has anything to worry about B)

+1 on that

The likes of Clarkson has ridiculous opinions and writes alot of S**** but people still read it & it`s still printed, Marks car is Bespoke to his liking & has been built to his specification, he hasn`t copied anyone else, so in an ideal world the guy from the mag should :shutup: but thats his opinion & it`s been printed

I have the Veilside kit, personally I like it.

I agree that everyone's entitled to have their own opinion, I've had many comments about my car, good and bad.

At the end of the day, Mark's car caught their eye, they took a photo of it and printed it in the mag.....bonus :thumbs:

Think we should all get lambo doors now! :lol::lol:

Probably also indicates their lack of understanding about the car too. There aren't that many bodykit options you can get over here really, and regardless of taste the Veilside stuff at least fits. It gets enough of the right attention, so ignore em.... :)

Modded cars are very marmite and personal. I am leased to say I really dont worry what people think, I like mine, end of. :thumbs:

+1

i really like Marks car. and if they werent that heavy i would have had lambo doors by now too.

i am sure Mark is cool about the whole thing...he's not 16 any more. time to move on :teeth:

Yea not very kind.

I dont know if that is about what was said or my action of posting about the picture - if the latter, then as explained I hadn't (and still havn't) read the negative comment and wouldnt have posted if i had.

Jak

Not aimed at you Jak.

Ment the mag.