MadMarky's Z Pictured in Banzai Report of Japfest2

Jak

I've never met Mark and I personally don't like the Veilside but I was utterly outraged to see comments like that about a car actually in print - completely uncalled for IMHO.

I usually avoid modified mags anyway because of the amount of tat and half dressed dogs in them - this has re-confirmed that I should just stick to EVO :shrug:

what was it?

I dont know - Though by the sounds of it i wouldnt have posted if i had, I was just pleased to see a members car got featured.

Will make a mental note to read the comments in the future, but as chesterfield said the last thing i would have expected the comment to be doing was slating the car being a Jap mag and all,

Again, sorry for bringing it to everyones attention :(

Yea not very kind.

I dont know if that is about what was said or my action of posting about the picture - if the latter, then as explained I hadn't (and still havn't) read the negative comment and wouldnt have posted if i had.

Jak

Jak - you weren't to know :)

what was it?

I dont know - Though by the sounds of it i wouldnt have posted if i had, I was just pleased to see a members car got featured.

Will make a mental note to read the comments in the future, but as chesterfield said the last thing i would have expected the comment to be doing was slating the car being a Jap mag and all,

Again, sorry for bringing it to everyones attention :(

Yea not very kind.

I dont know if that is about what was said or my action of posting about the picture - if the latter, then as explained I hadn't (and still havn't) read the negative comment and wouldnt have posted if i had.

Jak

You obviously didn't read the harsh comments under the photo - I think most of us wanted to let sleeping dogs lie on that one!

what was it?

+1 :blush:

+2 I REALY want to know what was said now!

can someone in the know PM me if they don't want it in public forum?

You obviously didn't read the harsh comments under the photo - I think most of us wanted to let sleeping dogs lie on that one!

what was it?

+1 :blush:

+2 I REALY want to know what was said now!

can someone in the know PM me if they don't want it in public forum?

+ 3 I want to know now as well!! :lol:

The magazine said "Surely Veilside cars have had there day, Lambo doors definately have". I was quite shocked when I read it to tell you the truth, as its one of the only Jap mags I like and I do buy it regularly. Like everyone they are entitled to their own opinion, I guess they just want to see Subarus with Colin Macrae decals because at the show the pic was taken there were hundreds.

The magazine said "Surely Veilside cars have had there day, Lambo doors definately have". I was quite shocked when I read it to tell you the truth, as its one of the only Jap mags I like and I do buy it regularly. Like everyone they are entitled to their own opinion, I guess they just want to see Subarus with Colin Macrae decals because at the show the pic was taken there were hundreds.

strange one...

MadMarky, can you send that on to the lad saying that lambo doors comment B)

strange one...

MadMarky, can you send that on to the lad saying that lambo doors comment B)

they are gull wing doors, not lambo doors :p