Moved at Last! (and praise for Sardine)

nixy

Lots of you know how my situation has been for the last couple of years - separated from my husband but sharing a house while renovating it and then trying to sell it. He finally agreed to buy me out in May this year and after the most stressful few weeks of my life I finally moved into my own place on Saturday. It's quite daunting and a bit scary being on my own but hopefully its the start of a new chapter in my life. Thanks to everyone who has offered help and support to me over the past couple of difficult years. I still have a long way to go but things can only get better now.

I also wanted to thank Sarnie who sorted out my mortgage in the space of about 10 days! He found me an excellent deal and dealt with everything quickly and professionally and I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a mortgage or remortgage.

Well done Nic, happy for you.

Now you can start designing that Slap Administration Room you always wanted

I'm actually going to have a zed dedicated 'fun' downstairs loo so Beavis will finally achieve his ambition of REALLY appearing on my toilet wall!

Well done Nic, happy for you.

Now you can start designing that Slap Administration Room you always wanted

I'm actually going to have a zed dedicated 'fun' downstairs loo so Beavis will finally achieve his ambition of REALLY appearing on my toilet wall!

:yahoo::yahoo:

Be careful though nixy or I will post that face pic you adore. But anyway I am pleased for you. :thumbs:

Well done, at last. I figured you must be in the process of moving as you have never been this quiet for so long :p Just remember all the things I told you.

Thanks Keith - you're high up on my list of people who have given me advice and support in the last couple of years and i'm really grateful.

And Martin my kettle is always on! That goes for anyone who wants to come and scare my new neighbours!

edit: Dave - what bloody picture!!?

:worthless:

Sorry Nic couldn't resist after Beavis's post - but hey more seriously I'm glad it has all come good for you :thumbs:

And good to see Sarnie has some uses being around on here :p Does that mean he not only has he helped out one of our lady members in a time of need, the Club gets a donation too :teeth:

You'll have to ask him about the donation!

And Dave - I am putting THAT picture on my front door to deter unwanted callers! It's not getting anywhere near my toilet area! :lol:

Outside of the toilet window would be good though :scare::yuck::lol: