anyone seen zmanalex?

sub zero

Has anyone seen/heard from Zmanalex lately? I have paid for a engine and gear box. He said he would get it shipped on Monday but I haven't received any confirmation at all!?!? I went through him because he seemed credible. hope he is ok....Has anyone had any problems Dealing with him?

Has anyone seen/heard from Zmanalex lately? I have paid for a engine and gear box. He said he would get it shipped on Monday but I haven't received any confirmation at all!?!? I went through him because he seemed credible. hope he is ok....Has anyone had any problems Dealing with him?

Really don't think you'll have any problems with Alex - I've had quite a few parts from him and he's always been top notch - very knowledgable and has given me a dig out on a couple of occasions. Top man and an excellent trader.

Dblock, you know what...i have but its been stuck in the outbox....but when i send pm's to other people they only get stuck their for a couple of minutes then send!?!?!? wierd...Like you guys mentioned.....maybe he has just been away from his computer for the past 2 days and has recieved all my emails except the last 2...who knows. I'll keep you guys updated!

Rico,

Your goods have been shipped exactly as promised and agreed.

As you are well aware a bank draft or cashiers cheque is not the same as cash and the banks in the UK still require 7 working days to clear the funds.

I am sorry, but I thought that I had fully explained to you, that I could not ship your goods until your cheque had cleared.

However your cheque cleared yesterday (Monday) and your goods are now on there way to Advanced Motorsport and Engineering at Silverstone.

I spoke with them on Friday and again yesterday and they are aware that the goods have been shipped and they have now programmed your car into there workshop load planner for this week.

You have my phone numbers Rico, don't you think that a quick call to me would have been a bit more appropriate.

Alex.

Sounds good! Only reason I posted was because I got no word from you yesterday when you said you were going to ship it. Thats what you told me Friday. I guess cashiers check is no different from a personal check at your bank!?!?! wierd. This is what I thought a cashiers check was ----> A cashier's check (cashier's cheque, bank check, official check, demand draft, teller's check, bank draft or treasurer's check) is a check guaranteed by a bank. They are usually treated as cash since most banks clear them instantly. ...

I had your number at my office. Im not sure whats wrong with my generation but we dont like making phone calls...we text/email/tweet/etc lol

Thanks for your time and help Alex....now, fingers crossed the gearbox and motor you sent work!

To be fair to Alex mate a 'Bankers Draft' can actually be quite rubbery..........hence every time you put an advert on autotrader you get bombarded with emails from various 419 scams offering to buy your car at full market value with a UK bankers draft.

Bank clears the draft instantly into your account.........7 days later it bounces because its fake and your bank can't reconcile it with the other bank. The money then comes back out - by which point your car is cruising down Lagos High Street.

I'm sure Alex isn't accusing you of being dodgy but at the end of the day he's in business and you just can't be too careful these days.

and I'm quite sure that all this would've been explained very clearly by Alex to any customer using anything other than a direct transfer or paypal :)

To be fair to Alex mate a 'Bankers Draft' can actually be quite rubbery..........hence every time you put an advert on autotrader you get bombarded with emails from various 419 scams offering to buy your car at full market value with a UK bankers draft.

Bank clears the draft instantly into your account.........7 days later it bounces because its fake and your bank can't reconcile it with the other bank. The money then comes back out - by which point your car is cruising down Lagos High Street.

I'm sure Alex isn't accusing you of being dodgy but at the end of the day he's in business and you just can't be too careful these days.