Hooters in Nottingham...?

marzman

Hey...

My best mate wants a low-key stag do in November, which he's asked me to organise... He only wants 4 or 5 of us to go, and wants it to be cheap.

So... after a bit of googling, im thinking

start off at Hooters in Nottingham for some food & drinks

Go to the dog track for the evening

Club and or strip club late on...

Any thoughts?

I've been to Hooters in America, which was pretty good, but how does the UK one compare? Also, i've never been to the dogs... is this any good??

Any advice much appreciated.

I went there for a stag about a year ago, got there about 11am watched the manure Vs Chelsea game and left about 6pm pretty pi**ed. Birds are hot but the novelty wears off after about 12 minutes. Did I say minutes? I mean't hours :lol:

The dogs is ok, but a bit low key after Hooters!

Ah lads i wouldnt do dogs per say, Greyhounds love racing but the way they are treated is bloody appaulling. I have been a few times until someone told me about the problems there are withe Greyhounds and once you look into it you soon realise its probably not a sport you should be encouraging. My opinion of course...

--edit--

Also what you might find is alot of people look down upon dogs racing (you would be suprised) so potentially you might find fewer people come. Also if you have never been to dog racing its very unglamourous, the couple of times i went it was full of p*key and chav scum which also didnt make it very enjoyable... but again dont want to put you off ;)

Senoiritas has closed down I believe or so I've been told! The latest stabbing was the icing on the cake. So you'll need to find a different strip club if you were planning on going there. Hooters is alright but I wouldn't stay there for too long to be honest and if your not a fan of football make sure you don't go on a match day as you won't be able to move.

Also, the times I've been to the dogs it's been great with no chavs or 'pikeys'. I haven't heard anyone look down on it. Many animals get treated poorly, it depends on the owner.

Also, the times I've been to the dogs it's been great with no chavs or 'pikeys'. I haven't heard anyone look down on it. Many animals get treated poorly, it depends on the owner.

I'm suprised about this comment, but anyone interested who doesnt know about Greyhound racing and the darker side a quick search on Google will tell you all you need to know - or have a look here

But as i said its up to you to indivduals to make thier own minds up, i just wanted to make sure people were aware of the more non pleasant side.

Me personally i would prefer to do something more up beat after Hooters.

Been to Hooters many a time.... Its good for a laugh and a perve, if your in a stag party and your the stag then the girls make you stand on your stool and take your top off.... luckily ive never been the stag.... The dogs is also great fun and well worth doing.... When you have done that hop over on the train to Derby for the strip clubs... ;)

Been to Hooters many a time.... Its good for a laugh and a perve, if your in a stag party and your the stag then the girls make you stand on your stool and take your top off.... luckily ive never been the stag.... The dogs is also great fun and well worth doing.... When you have done that hop over on the train to Derby for the strip clubs... ;)

How did i guess you'd be the bloody expert! Why don't you just offer your services - a bit like a wedding planner. :lol::lol:

Done the dog evening several times at Nottingham (canine variety) always found it a good night out, best to ring to see if you can get a deal for a group but I think the figure starts around 10-12 people.

Night Club wise nottingham have some good ones especially because you are out numbered in nottingham 3 to 1 by the ladies, University city does this, never had a bad night out but I was younger then. Have a good one. :thumbs::thumbs:

Went there many moons ago with Gizmo from the forums, we had a great day, the food was awesome :lol:

Ha ha you remember that!!!!

Hooters have changed locations now. It kinda accross the main road from where it was.

Chicken wings and curly fries are awesome! Not to mention the breast! lol

Cheers for the comments guys.. they were pretty much as i expected...! Im glad hooters sounds good for the most part, as thats the main reason for going really!

How did i guess you'd be the bloody expert! Why don't you just offer your services - a bit like a wedding planner. :lol::lol:

I would do it for free beer and a lap dance :dummy:

:lol:

Tarmac - i knew you'd have some useful input on this... and i'd buy you a beer... but you can **** off if you think im giving you a lap dance :surrender::lol::lol:

I often find that the hooters in hooters never live up to my expectations...the one i went to in florida had more emphasis on the ass....i like a good ass like every other man but when in hooters i expect to see some ruddy big hooters :bang:

So let me know how the hooters experience goes and if you are looking for extra's on the stag do then let me know! I love a good stag do :cloud9: