Problem

wolfie

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and im always riding withs track control off. And when i start use those wheels (1 month ago) i wasnt heard any sounds like now. friend is riding on 315.35.18 and wheel 10.5 and everythink is fine.

maybe but you still have the wrong tyres on .... it may not be the cause of your problem but fix that and then look for the problem ..... IMHO it will probably be the banana bar ..... how many miles has the car done ?

265/45/18 on the rear and 235/45/18 on the front would be a closer match to the original rolling diameter with only 1.4% at the front and 1.4% out at the rear.

change your tyres would be a good starting point, and if when changed they are properly balanced, then all issues should go away.

ET is 35 on them. Damn new tyres and change??? :rant::angry: Need to wear original wheels,if problem will gone so thats a reason. Who live near Notyhampton and can give wheel on 2 min ride?On our Russian 350z club everyone was tell what wheels will be normaly.

.........................On our Russian 350z club everyone was tell what wheels will be normaly.

If you're asking what I think you're asking then here is the information you require :

Standard Rays Wheels

Front Size: 18 x 8.0

Offset: + 30 mm

Weight: 18.19 lbs

Tyre: 225/45/18

Rear Size: 18x8.5

Offset: + 33 mm

Weight: 18.62 lbs

Tyre: 245/45/18

Oh and :welcome: to the forum

Sasha може на нормальном руÑÑком обьÑÑнить,что может быть,Ñ Ð½ÐµÐ¿Ð¾Ð½Ñл про то что у Ñ‚ÐµÐ±Ñ Ñ‚Ð¾-же не так что-то?. нихрена непонимаю из авто терминов на англ Ñзыке. Это точно не ЛСД,Ñто бред. ЛСД бы глючило еÑли резные колеÑа на одной оÑи,а у Ð¼ÐµÐ½Ñ Ð¾Ð½Ð¸ одинаковые.

People. If you havent got anythink to say about car,put please your bananas and everything alse to your ass. Im asking how i can. I know without your fu... post what my english is not perfect. If have somethink to say about car problem,say,if not, go fu... your self. I hope people about who im talking understand me. For everyone who try to explain or tell the reason big thanks. Sory for my French,but i hate people which think what they are cool,but on busines they are peace of shet.

:thumbdown:

People. If you havent got anythink to say about car,put please your bananas and everything alse to your ass. Im asking how i can. I know without your fu... post what my english is not perfect. If have somethink to say about car problem,say,if not, go fu... your self. I hope people about who im talking understand me. For everyone who try to explain or tell the reason big thanks. Sory for my French,but i hate people which think what they are cool,but on busines they are peace of shet.