DSC_0014.jpg

Some sort of flatbed with a viper engine :surrender:

DSC_0021.jpg

:cloud9:

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

Still trying to figure out if I can get this wing to fit my Z :D

DSC_0042.jpg

Almost Hella Flush, but not quite :p (love the new difusser B) )

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

Supercharged V8 in a Mx5 :surrender:

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg:yuck:

Some girl pics :)

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

A few pics from today :)

Almost Hella Flush, but not quite :p (love the new difusser B) )

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

:lol: ive had to take my other wheel spacers off the front as i was scraping like a bitch, but ive got some new tyres and more spacers on the way so watch this space ;)

Glad you like the diffuser was gonna put some pics up of it but you've saved me the trouble lol gutted i missed you all today but by the time i found where you all where it was just past 2 and you had all gone :dry: never mind.

^ Who own this baby? Would like to see what the right hand side cylinder is attached to and how, tasty cold air intake ?

Yokomo :)

:lol: ive had to take my other wheel spacers off the front as i was scraping like a bitch, but ive got some new tyres and more spacers on the way so watch this space ;)

Glad you like the diffuser was gonna put some pics up of it but you've saved me the trouble lol gutted i missed you all today but by the time i found where you all where it was just past 2 and you had all gone :dry: never mind.

:lol:

We were in the perfect position to get away quick. i think its the quickest I've ever managed to get out of silverstone.

I left about 12.30ish, theres only so many standard base level Astras I can bare to look at :headhurt:

Great shots Ian, thought your car was wicked! :thumbs:

The viper engined flatbed is or rather 'was' a VW camper van! :scare:

I think I remember seeing your car on one of the stands (cruise mids or something like that?)

A few pics from today :)

:cloud9:

DSC_0029.jpg

Know this car very well. Done some of the audio work on it. Exterior is not to everyones taste but its far from a all show and no go car.

If he ever wants to sell it, I know of someone that wants it :ninja:

I think I remember seeing your car on one of the stands (cruise mids or something like that?)

Unfortunately not, would've loved to have been in the show. Midz mod was in a circle with lots of space around. Though my car's just not ready yet...tucked away nicely in the car park! ;)

Myself and a friend were examining your supercharger for about 10 mins :lol: ...future savings! :p

p.s. Why is it you never see any other modded car on the drive home??..Maybe it was just me! :lol:

Great pics, was an enjoyable day. Popped over to the zeds but no one was home. That vw with the viper engine was hilarious. Some nice cars there, I had to let my mate have a quiet personal moment with one of the rx-7's.

That world champion drifter was impressive, that was until he broke his car.

Hope you all had a good day.

Here are a couple of shots my friends and i took

Newmotor015.jpg

Newmotor014.jpg

Newmotor001.jpg

Loved the number plate

P9054005.jpg

Loved this badge

P9053917.jpg

P9053939.jpg

Newmotor011.jpg

P9054093.jpg

Unfortunately not, would've loved to have been in the show. Midz mod was in a circle with lots of space around. Though my car's just not ready yet...tucked away nicely in the car park! ;)

Myself and a friend were examining your supercharger for about 10 mins :lol: ...future savings! :p

p.s. Why is it you never see any other modded car on the drive home??..Maybe it was just me! :lol:

Midzmodified is my club, i was meant to be there with them in the focus, but i had to work,

Midzmodified is my club, i was meant to be there with them in the focus, but i had to work,

Oh really? That's a shame, they had a great spot on the day just a pity that it rained for quite a bit! :surrender: