European Trip 2436 miles (Inc Nurburgring vid)

Wasso

I'd be up for that.....

I was going to wait for Darren B to have a chat with him at the Wales meet coming up, but as I know you track your car (as well as stack it full of track goods lol) - I may as well ask you.

I've looked at the prices at Donnington Park, something like £239. What will that give me? A period of time on the track, a certain number of laps, or am I looking at the wrong price and it shouldn't actually be that much.

Secondly, what's the easiest way to obtain a db raiting of my exhaust?

Thirdly what do I need!! Might be worth starting a separate thread for all of this - as I'm sure there would be other people interested in having a few goes on the track, not only that but a possible meet at a track would be good?!

I'd be up for that.....

I was going to wait for Darren B to have a chat with him at the Wales meet coming up, but as I know you track your car (as well as stack it full of track goods lol) - I may as well ask you.

I've looked at the prices at Donnington Park, something like £239. What will that give me? A period of time on the track, a certain number of laps, or am I looking at the wrong price and it shouldn't actually be that much.

Secondly, what's the easiest way to obtain a db raiting of my exhaust?

Thirdly what do I need!! Might be worth starting a separate thread for all of this - as I'm sure there would be other people interested in having a few goes on the track, not only that but a possible meet at a track would be good?!

Thats the one i am going on the 10th and it looks like the weather will be awful!!!

£239 give you unlimited track time from about 9 in the morning till about 5 in the avo. they do the noise test there but unless you v got a K1 with high flow cats or decatted, you ll be fine on most tracks. this session's noise limit at doni is race. you can pop by if you want. darren does only avo sessions and that as well. that way it is cheaper. but price has to do with time of the year, track etc.

anything else just ask :)

Got to admit I didn think it would be as much as that but hey ho if that's what it costs, as I think I may have the track bug :yahoo:

£100ish at mallory park, from £100 to £200 cadwell park, from £80 to £250 oulton park, north of £150 silverstone south, around £100-200 bedford and brands hatch. about £150 knockhill. £240 ish donington park. only bad thing is the weather forecast for friday :bang:

i am using a few web sites to book the days but SteveH here is always very good value. let me know. currently oulton park running on the 12th of nov i think for £120. needless to say i ll be there ;)

knockhill on the 30ieth of september. pm Alex. a long drive but everything else is great. plus alex will show you a few things. unfortunately i cant make that one :dry:

Psst, think that's a Weissman not a Morgan ;)

A Wiesmann GT MF5, actually :teeth:

well, so said ash350 on the first page :blush::lol:

I haven't got a clue. I dropped the file into Windows Movie Maker and then selected a smaller file size. I retained the quality, the sound was spot on yet the file was 700mb smaller?

I left the file uploading this morning and came to work, so all I need to do is post the link to the 2nd video when I get in.

It must have something to do with the codec I believe - (advice from IT here at work).

I haven't got a clue. I dropped the file into Windows Movie Maker and then selected a smaller file size. I retained the quality, the sound was spot on yet the file was 700mb smaller?

I left the file uploading this morning and came to work, so all I need to do is post the link to the 2nd video when I get in.

It must have something to do with the codec I believe - (advice from IT here at work).

:lol::thumbs:

Lap 4 is a different story though - the vid should work. It started raining and the fear of slidding off the track was in the forefront of my mind. I'd never taken the car on the track and didn't have a clue how my traction would fair with it raining....

Considering it's my first attempt on a track I am happy, despite wanting to achieve around 10mins. I guess had my mate not been in the way I probably could have hit the 10 minute mark.

Cheers for the comments....