£2000 to spend

mnjarvis

Hey guys,

Firstly just wanted to say love the site, has been very helpful so far. I was looking at spending around £2000 on my shiny Z to spruce her up a little bit and was after some suggestions. My days of loud bodykits and massive spoilers are behing me so was looking at some subtle mods. I have already got some 20" chrome wheels (bit of a contadiction to the last sentence!) and was looking at an OEM spoiler, a stubby and LED headlights but other than that am completely open to inspiration!

Cheers

Martin

With £2000 for subtile mods, I would see if Paul would be willing to make a set of custom headlights for you and also a bulge bonnet you see on the later model Z.

Then perhaps a headunit with iPod connectivity.

Then with whatever is leftover, go on a roadtrip and enjoy why you bought the car in the first place :thumbs:

JWT pop charger

Motordyne Plenum spacer

silenced de-cats

Motordyne XYZ Y pipe with race cat

Uprev reflash

under £2000 (Abbey even do a package price for most of it) and it will give you an amazing but not over loud noise and a reasonable power gain. Probably close to 300bhp on a DE

Don't bother with chasing ponies.

Do nice wheels and drop it

This, this is always the right answer.

Coilovers & some proper wheels. Wheels are the most important styling mod IMO

* cant stress it enough , rims make the car and i wihs id done mine first mod but hey just waiting on my tyres to get the rotas on.