had to be done bye black 350..hello yellow 370!

waynehardy

Picked up my brand spanking (well ex demo 1000 miles on the clock) Ultimate Yellow 370z on Friday and WOW! what a difference this car is to the 350!

Now i loved my 350 and had driven a 370 at the Nissan race academy earlier this year but having the car for the weekend allows me to really put it through its paces and i'm very impressed! cant stop grinning!

Gone for the 7 speed auto box this time and just love it!

Yellow is the ultmate (pardon the pun) head turner as well!

Anyone who is considering swapping but not so sure...just go on and do it! You wont regret it i promise!!

the yellows not metallic no, but it seems it when polished well!

the car also seems a lot less thirsty than the 350, whether thats because of the auto box or refined engine i dont know but shes sweeeeeeeet!

managed to get only a grand less for what i actually paid for my 350 18 months ago and that ws with a front bumper scrape and two wheel arch shopping trolley dinks AND 43k on the clock!

After 5k miles of 370 ownership I have no regrets (other than lack of internal storage space) although I think you will find your mpg may turn out a little less than what you got with the 350 - but perhaps thats the downside of having the Stillen exhaust :lol:

Love the colour but if it were mine I would have no hesitation in repeating the carbon wrap (or similar) I have had done on the front and rear of mine as it does seem to suit the lighter colours :D

After 5k miles of 370 ownership I have no regrets (other than lack of internal storage space) although I think you will find your mpg may turn out a little less than what you got with the 350 - but perhaps thats the downside of having the Stillen exhaust :lol:

Why must you keep mentioning the STILLEN :headhurt:

the car also seems a lot less thirsty than the 350, whether thats because of the auto box or refined engine i dont know but shes sweeeeeeeet!

You might want to re-evaluate that statement after a short drive in the car. MPG is higher than the 350 for sure! Nice choice though, although I have to say I saw a yellow 370 today with 'go faster' stripes. Oh dear me. I hope you don't get them :p

Why must you keep mentioning the STILLEN :headhurt:

Cos I'm a good commission :p

I wish :lol:

Seriously, to really enjoy the 370 an exhaust change from the OEM system transforms the car even more than with the 350's - sorry :surrender:

You might want to re-evaluate that statement after a short drive in the car. MPG is higher than the 350 for sure! Nice choice though, although I have to say I saw a yellow 370 today with 'go faster' stripes. Oh dear me. I hope you don't get them :p

Higher? Meaning more economical? :shrug: