Azure Z now Gunmetal Grey

spursmaddave

Alex, do you have any gunmetal spider-man outfits? I was thinking that would be the ideal present for Zugara for Christmas :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: How come I get dragged into it? :lol::lol::lol:

I am trading in for a Gtr :thumbs: .... :lol::lol::lol:

Actually i would rather like a Captain Banana outfit..... :scare:

thread a bit wrecked... :lol:

these covers happy to get rained upon and stuff? like breathing etc... might go down that route depending on what to do regarding using the z as a daily driver ... might have to use the other yoke for a while instead.

thread a bit wrecked... :lol:

these covers happy to get rained upon and stuff? like breathing etc... might go down that route depending on what to do regarding using the z as a daily driver ... might have to use the other yoke for a while instead.

Yeah back on subject, yes breathable and it absolutely lashed down saturday night and dry as a bone underneath when I took it off sunday morning, now misting on the windows or anything either :thumbs:

Mine is a daily driver, but only every other week so will come in very handy :)

Looks really good - i remember seeing one on Tim's car but then his baby was in the garage 99 percent of the time! I wouldn't want to have to take it on and off every day but definitely handy for if you go on hols or anything. :thumbs:

Looks good dude! Just be careful.. I had a cover on my FTO and left it on for about a week once, always kept it clean etc and when I took it off it had faded the paint on the roof! Must have been a reaction between the paint and the sun / rain... :(

Just be careful ;)

Looks good dude! Just be careful.. I had a cover on my FTO and left it on for about a week once, always kept it clean etc and when I took it off it had faded the paint on the roof! Must have been a reaction between the paint and the sun / rain... :(

Just be careful ;)

Mine was on for a month and a bit with rain sun and all sorts of weather and not a sign of any damage, this cover seems to be :thumbs:

Just be careful ;)

Mine was on for a month and a bit with rain sun and all sorts of weather and not a sign of any damage, this cover seems to be :thumbs:

Ahh that's alright then :) I think mine may have had something on it anyways... No idea what though!

• 1 month later...