I'm so pis--d off rite now need to get away : (

Mitch

Hi Mitch... sorry to read this.

If it was the chap I met (when parked next door to you recently) then he did come across as a very genuine and nice chap... but obviously had a skeleton the size of a dinosaur in the closet......

I hope the polishing and post-polish wine will help lessen the memory....

:lol::lol: you don't even have to blink N you miss my place :lol: , I've got a few folk that would like to have words with him but lifes too short it's his loss just hope his wife does the dirty on him again as a leopard Neva changes it's spots n I'll have the last laugh :lol::lol:

Hi Mitch... sorry to read this.

If it was the chap I met (when parked next door to you recently) then he did come across as a very genuine and nice chap... but obviously had a skeleton the size of a dinosaur in the closet......

I hope the polishing and post-polish wine will help lessen the memory....

Hi Mick , yeah that's the guy conned me good n propper spent lots of money on him ! Fool me I know lol , well I'm polishing the z n drinking carlsberg :thumbs: the beers r going down a treat but think the polishing has a bit to be desired :scare::lol: oh well it's only hull motor show :lol:

Sorry to hear about this Mitch, you deserve better. Can't stand people that use things like Iraq as an excuse as to why they are acting like complete cocks. I have a few mates that are soldiers and it hasn't affected them. It does affect some and people just see it as an excuse they can use to get out of blaming themselves. Be strong and you'll find someone who deserves to be with ya

Just remember that every Frog ya kiss get's ya one step closer to ya Prince

Sorry to hear about this Mitch, you deserve better. Can't stand people that use things like Iraq as an excuse as to why they are acting like complete cocks. I have a few mates that are soldiers and it hasn't affected them. It does affect some and people just see it as an excuse they can use to get out of blaming themselves. Be strong and you'll find someone who deserves to be with ya

Hi Ian , how's you :) I know the more I think what he blames his actions on the more it bugs me my bro in law spent a long time in Iraq n saw some awful things but has got on with life , yeah think it's just an excuse to mess with the heads of women he meets ,

Hi Ian , how's you :) I know the more I think what he blames his actions on the more it bugs me my bro in law spent a long time in Iraq n saw some awful things but has got on with life , yeah think it's just an excuse to mess with the heads of women he meets ,

I'm good thanks Mitch, how about yourself?

Yeah it's just an excuse so that it's not his fault by the sounds of it. He's admitted the real reason so if it was really Iraq he wouldn't have another reason

So sorry to hear this Mitch - just when you seemed to be happy as well! It's very scary when you've had a bad experience because you're just waiting for the next one to turn out the same! I'm sure you feel gutted at the moment but you'll be fine. I'm only a couple of weeks away from moving out of the house I own with my ex and into my place and you are more than welcome to come over any time to talk zeds, have a bitch and drink wine! I don't know what the night life is like in Market Weighton where i'm moving to but i think unless you want a farmer you might be out of luck........ I'll introduce you to Markie my GBF - that's the most uncomplicated type of fella to have around!

So sorry to hear this Mitch - just when you seemed to be happy as well! It's very scary when you've had a bad experience because you're just waiting for the next one to turn out the same! I'm sure you feel gutted at the moment but you'll be fine. I'm only a couple of weeks away from moving out of the house I own with my ex and into my place and you are more than welcome to come over any time to talk zeds, have a bitch and drink wine! I don't know what the night life is like in Market Weighton where i'm moving to but i think unless you want a farmer you might be out of luck........ I'll introduce you to Markie my GBF - that's the most uncomplicated type of fella to have around!

Markies cunning plan appears to be working a charm nixy :p

Hi Nixy ,thanks that would be great as not too far from where I live : )I don't mind a farmer as long as they are genuine lol n might free grazing for my nag : ) yeah I use my phone for all Internet use n it's a pain I will have to get a laptop soon : ) who's markie ??

Get him sent over weekend of the 11/12 to assist three helpless females and a gay move house.......... :lol: Should be a right laugh if we actually manage to lift anything into the van between us! :lol:

he's prolly moving himself that weekend or the week after.....I'll give you a bell when I'm coming down to visit ;)

Sorry to hijack yer thread Mitch....BTW they're all Twunts and really not worth the energy getting angry :shrug: dust yourself off and go dump some prawns under the passenger seat of his car or something similar :ninja:

Get him sent over weekend of the 11/12 to assist three helpless females and a gay move house.......... :lol: Should be a right laugh if we actually manage to lift anything into the van between us! :lol:

he's prolly moving himself that weekend or the week after.....I'll give you a bell when I'm coming down to visit ;)

Sorry to hijack yer thread Mitch....BTW they're all Twunts and really not worth the energy getting angry :shrug: dust yourself off and go dump some prawns under the passenger seat of his car or something similar :ninja:

Remind me not to pee off you :surrender::blush:

:lol::lol: Find this onyour keyboard and push it...

RELAX%20(web).jpg

:lol::lol: Find this onyour keyboard and push it...

RELAX%20(web).jpg

HaHa just had a good giggle at all your posts :lol::lol: my phone has been playing up so just got onto forum , a friend told me I should have rubbed a chilli pepper in his clean undies would have killed or cured him she said !!! :scare: but well funny :lol::lol: