seen a nice front bumper

dazzerbone

could any of the traders please get me a price on a ''vision skyline front bumper'' for the 350z please, cant see it in any english shops and dont know how the price get changed after all import taxes etc, and also what it will be made out of.

this is what it looks like

http://www.andysautosport.com/nissan/20 ... 74535.html

thanks

dazzer

ive been looking for a bumper with that kinda evo/gtr area in the middle and this could be the 1, not sure if i would paint the areas under the headlights though!

i was lovin the DAMD bumper http://www.flickr.com/photos/autodetail ... 395101692/

but then i found out it costs £1200 just for the front bumper, so i quickly changed my mind

Personally I don't like it when I see one car 'pretending' to be another with a lookalike kit, but I have to say the bumper on the Zed in the link you posted P15ULT, is actually really nice :cloud9:

http://www.aitracing.com/index.php?main ... ts_id=1792

I want to hate that bumper so much because i love the R35 so much.......but i kinda like it! :surrender:

You would never catch me with any other cars parts on my zed............cough cough wheels dont count cough

*disclaimer* Even tho i kinda like it.....I hate it and things like that should never be made in the first place! :thumbs:

Defo a marmite kit but I am one of the likers!

I often wonder if as many people would hate this kit if the GTR didn't exist. I think it gives a very aggressive look to the front end of the car.

I think the kit would be far more successful if there was no GTR, but then if there was no GTR then there prob wouldn't be this kit!

I like it to a point but would never own it, just like the failside :p

Defo a marmite kit but I am one of the likers!

I often wonder if as many people would hate this kit if the GTR didn't exist. I think it gives a very aggressive look to the front end of the car.

I think the kit would be far more successful if there was no GTR, but then if there was no GTR then there prob wouldn't be this kit!

I like it to a point but would never own it, just like the failside :p

Look what you've done now :bangin: I'm not taking the blame this time for you :p

Nail on the head unabashed.....I think alot of people would like the aggressive look this bumper gives but are wary of making it look like they have a poor mans gtr. The existence of the gtr is always going to impact on the desirability of this kit.

As for the veilside....again I dont mind it. Why do we hate this - Tokyo drift? :lol:

Can you imagine being sat in your Zed with that bumper on at a set of traffic lights and across the road, there's a GTR looking straight at you! You would feel like a right tit wouldn't you!

.................I was a little worried about that happening with me and my wheels but I got chatting to a GTR owner last time i got my zed cleaned and he just wanted to know how to get the scuff marks off his alloys! :scare: I could of punched him in the face! :lol: