hello everyone, Im a noob!!!

I'm Patrick, 22 from south wales and currently own a 2005 Civic type r...... best car I've ever owned but I want something a bit sleeker, faster and different so I think the 350z is the right car for me.

My friend has a e46 m3 which is lovely..... I would love to have one myself but don't want to copy him, so for the past couple of weeks I have been looking at cars in the same category, ranging from Porsche's, s2000's and bmw's but after taking all into consideration the 350 z is the best..... I know its not as fast as the M3 but the sound is 10 times better...

A quick question for you guys, Im trying to escape the max band of road tax so If I get a 2006 plate (with the rays wheels and the 300bhp engine etc) will I escape it and only pay £245 a year.... Im not being a scrooge but If I can get away with paying the lower rate I will :p

many thanks and I'l look forward to hearing from you all B)

Im from a small town called Llandovery...... not far from carmarthen

Looks like you have some very Zed worth roads in your area :thumbs::thumbs:

yes Sir.... indeed

we have the black mountains..... the beacons...... a majority of nice back roads and not forgetting Llynne Brianne Damn.... the zed was created for Wales I think :#1:

Welcome mate, love your part of the country. On a side note it still amazes me how many young lads, i.e. late teens early 20s can get their hands on a car like the Z! i was driving sh*t boxes like ancient Cavaliers with leaky sunroofs and rust effect rust on every panel at your age. Wow i sound like a right old git!

But, i'm honestly chuffed that you can get one mate :thumbs:

thanks very much for all the kind words guys and Simon..... Yes you sound like an old fart!!! only kiddin..... Yes I know what you mean...... Im 22 and can quite easily get my hands on a performance car like the zed.... I feel a lot older than 22 and think my driving style is aswell but for others It may be a different story, could end in tears quickly with such a car.... Ive had a quote fully comp... 5 yncb - £1200