350Z Vs. M3 Vs. DC5 Integra Type-R

narcotix

You trying to copy my front camber lol?

How did you know???

funny thing just posted on fb that i need a trailer for the zed hahaha

Lmao trailers are expensive! I'm not a facebooker I hate social networking sites except the forum lol

I really need to get all the cambers set up. What you running on the front? Have you noticed any difference in handling.

I was up against a z3m at the track and I absolutely smoked him. He was pushing so hard that he ended up spinning it. Even on the straights he got shat on.

I hate to brake it to everyone but you really need to see greekman driving, i believe him 100%

my mates got an m3 and there wasn't alot of difference in a straight line from the zed, it's an e46 conv

Had both 2 350Z's and 2 DC5's, Z's are deffo quicker in a straight line but would say that the Teg may be the better car on the twistys. If both were on track with sorted suspension then the Teg would be a lot quicker. Awesome things. Did a trackday a couple of years back and a gent in a Teg was keeping up with the Evo drivers (all experienced drivers!).

Tegs were getting shat on at knockhill on Monday. Don't know if it's maybe the track being tighter with slower corners where some torque is handy pulling out of them so the bigger engined cars were alot better.

How did you know???

I hate to brake it to everyone but you really need to see greekman driving, i believe him 100%

my mates got an m3 and there wasn't alot of difference in a straight line from the zed, it's an e46 conv

I knew you would say anything for a tenner m8 lmao

those z3ms are known to have more power than what they can handle m8 but they are v v fast! had to bend over to a couple round the ring ;)

trailers are quite dear...was looking for one like aelx's but i ll give it a miss for now :nono:

as for the cambers i am running 1.50 front 2 rear but going back to 2.50 front as the car handled much nicer and neutral that way. mind you steering was a bit slower at 2.50. and all in all is a bit more complicated as it works with tyre wall stiffness, suspension stiffness, arbs etc,etc.

will see in practice. :)

How did you know???

I knew you would say anything for a tenner m8 lmao

those z3ms are known to have more power than what they can handle m8 but they are v v fast! had to bend over to a couple round the ring ;)

trailers are quite dear...was looking for one like aelx's but i ll give it a miss for now :nono:

as for the cambers i am running 1.50 front 2 rear but going back to 2.50 front as the car handled much nicer and neutral that way. mind you steering was a bit slower at 2.50. and all in all is a bit more complicated as it works with tyre wall stiffness, suspension stiffness, arbs etc,etc.

will see in practice. :)

Lol You have got plenty of money now you've found a decent set of brakes :lol: no need to replace them after every time your out now lol

Yep trailers are very expensive especially a fancy one.

I've not been able to try different set ups on my car so I only no one suspension set up and it felt not too bad. :lol: will have coilovers fitted for next year though.

Sure, the M3 may be quicker in a straight line and faster around a track than a 350z providing the same driver, but I know which I find more fun in.

Maybe it was just me but the amount of roll in the M3 is awful and the standard brakes weren't up to much either, what's more I hated their stupid clutch delay valve and was always concerned about something big like vanos going.

Much prefer the Z, feels far more connected and involved (to me at least). Just my 2p.

If you dropped your spare wheel, jack, cd`s, you might just edge the M3...

Below at the end of this rather good Z tribute movie, is a shootout...M3 vs S2000 vs Boxster vs 350Z

See what you think.. :)

You'll need to drop a lot more weight than that to make up the 50-60 bhp difference from an E46 M3 to an MY03 Zed......

nice video, but i tend to find they don't prove massive amounts. alot of it comes down to the driver,

i'd still put the M3 ahead of the Zed and the Teg last

nice to see the stook giving them a run for their money, and nice to see the boxster at the back; i nearly got one instead and glad i didn't.

I think a lot of you would be quite shocked by a 'teg DC5 to be honest B)

my apprentices buddy has one and its fast, but i dont know if it just sounds fast due to being high revving, tends to wheelspin alot aswell