Hello all, I'm new...

Hey folks!

I've just bought my 03 350z GT and OH MY!! I love it!! I used to have a S14 as my daily drive, but this zed is something else! It has a 5Zigen exhaust and induction kit so it sounds awesome!! As you can see I'm still really excited about it, even though some low life keyed it last weekend while I was visiting my old man. :rant:

I'm based in Brighton so give me a shout if your local, would be nice to have some Zed friends. :teeth:

Here are some images, let me know what you think...

NewCar.jpg

1872560-3.jpg

1872560-2.jpg

1872560-1.jpg

Hi,

I'm old, wish I was new :D Car looks really good, never seen one that colour. Bought my zed :D 3 months ago, nest thing I ever did, still loving it, and never had a car that causes people to stop and stare, even had a guy in a 911 give a good once over last weekend, though I had spent 4 hours, washing, claying, polishing and waxing the beast !

Health to drive and welcome to the madhouse.

Welcome :wave:

I see a Chilli zed at my local petrol station all time now as we both seem to fill up at night, looks lovely as darkness fallls and under the station fluorescent lights (almost as good as mine :p )

Hahaha..You got some pics of yours dude?

Welcome to the forum, nice little motor you have there. Bad luck with the keying

Cheers, I'm looking into importing one of those South African car alarms with the 20ft flame throwers on each side!! I thought that linked up to the Clifford proximity sensors would do the job. WINNER!! :#1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDrzMGdYWZc

I just noticed your username...Are you the guy I met at Abbey Motorsport over the weekend? :blink:

Not me I'm afraid, must have been my evil twin! :lol:

Ah ok. That guy recommended this club to me and said his username was captain-blah-blah-something-or-other! Anyway thought it might have been you.

I just noticed your username...Are you the guy I met at Abbey Motorsport over the weekend? :blink:

Not me I'm afraid, must have been my evil twin! :lol:

Ah ok. That guy recommended this club to me and said his username was captain-blah-blah-something-or-other! Anyway thought it might have been you.

If it's not CaptainSensible .....choose one from four

captain

Captain Awesome

Captain28

CaptainKilroy

or an outside bet ...... captint

Oh and welcome :wave:

If it's not CaptainSensible .....choose one from four

captain

Captain Awesome

Captain28

CaptainKilroy

or an outside bet ...... captint

Oh and welcome :wave:

None of those ring any bells, I really should pay more attention when people take to me......Who are you again? :doh:

Oh and thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome, it's been a warmer reception then when I joined SXOC and that was pretty warm...Although they mainly wanted to know if I was a girl! ;)