What you reckon? Too good to be true right.

stevo1179

Well it does seem cheap but then I got my sunset GT UK spec 54 plate with 40k miles on it for £8000 6 months ago.. originally was up for £9,250 but had some issues which were easily fixable so knocked him down to £8000.. I would say that for that price it could well be genuine but probably will need some money spending on it. I had to spend just short of £1000 to bring mine up to scratch.. but I figure £9000 is still cheap and I know a chunk of the bits are now brand new :)

The car had clearly been in a bump, nothing major but front bumper needed changing and a small bit of wing repair.. had it all checked out under the body and it was all groovy. Also seats needed repairing (but thats common), couple of interior panels and exhaust will need doing next mot.. (but good excuse to upgrade). No reported damage on the vehicle so doesn't show on any checks and I used OEM parts so wont be an issue when I come to resell it. The guy never told me about this and tried to say "oh it must have happened when the missus drive it the other day". Also there were a lot of paint chips but i got a guy I use to go round the car with a fine tooth combe and fill them all in. He did an awesome job :)

So in short, at that price I would suggest there is something the guy isn't telling you, but thats not necessarily a reason not to buy it as at that price you could still spend a lot on it while still having a bargain :)

Of course it could be 100% genuine and the guy just needs a quick sale...

I picked up my 53 plate roadster (JDM) with very low mileage (about 12k) last year for £10,250. Its never missed a beat apart from needing a new battery as the JDM battery is generally terrible. Apart from that I haven't had to do anything to the car. I don't think its that under priced to be honest. :thumbs:

Seems OK but not an amazing price tbh. I paid £9,500 for my Azure (same spec, same reg) 10 months ago. Mine's got more miles on it (80k) but I got 4 new tyres and a major service, bearings and a major svs for the price. I'd say you should get £500 knocked off that price in negotiation. :thumbs:

Seems OK but not an amazing price tbh. I paid £9,500 for my Azure (same spec, same reg) 10 months ago. Mine's got more miles on it (80k) but I got 4 new tyres and a major service, bearings and a major svs for the price. I'd say you should get £500 knocked off that price in negotiation. :thumbs:

just checked the link, am i going mad or has that price gone up by 2.5k?

i thought i looked at this last night and it was at 7300 which is a steal.

9,999 not so much

I was about to disagree with James B suggesting that 2k more for a car which has double the mileage does not make this car overpriced...

Glad i checked the link again ;)