Exhaust advice please.

glrnet

Exhaust have their own HUGE section on the forum.

I suggest a search, then read the 300+ threads that all ask the same question as you.

Then take all those threads advice, and get to a local meet and have a listen to what folks have, and chose what suits you best.

I suggest a search, then read the 300+ threads that all ask the same question as you.

Then take all those threads advice, and get to a local meet and have a listen to what folks have, and chose what suits you best.

read it all, get confused and just buy a scorpion.

i'd bet a fiver you end up with a scorpion ;)

Exactly what I've done, getting it fitted on Thursday :yahoo:

Be interested to know what you think? :)

Exactly what I've done, getting it fitted on Thursday :yahoo:

I'm beginning to think you guys are right so that's what I'm going to do, just want subtle and different but I'm thinking subtle doesn't really apply to a 350 zed exhaust mod does it!!? :lol:

As Al says the best way is to get to a meet and have a listen. Exhaust choice using youtube is very difficult. :)

i have the scorpion, very happy with it for the little price i paid... cheap and cheerful and with a lifetime warranty, who can complain...

lmao i want it back matt... im gonna have a tear at knockhill when i hear it

i have the scorpion, very happy with it for the little price i paid... cheap and cheerful and with a lifetime warranty, who can complain...

lmao i want it back matt... im gonna have a tear at knockhill when i hear it

lol, i saw another one up for sale for the same price. you should get it.

EDIT

yep, ZMANALEX said he has one up for sale.

imo it sounds amazing going up through the gears, especially high revs, but it does get on my nerves on long runs. luckily i dont do many long runs.

Yeah it's all about personal taste, I use mine as an everyday commuter 18 miles each way on motorways so a K1 was never an option :thumbdown:

imo it sounds amazing going up through the gears, especially high revs, but it does get on my nerves on long runs. luckily i dont do many long runs.

Yeah it's all about personal taste, I use mine as an everyday commuter 18 miles each way on motorways so a K1 was never an option :thumbdown:

I use mine as an everyday commuter 33miles a day and have a K1. With the bungs in it sounds lovely take them out and its too loud for commuting. My bungs are currently out but will be going back in soon, just can't get enough of the popping and banging on over run at the moment. :thumbs:

I use mine as an everyday commuter 33miles a day and have a K1. With the bungs in it sounds lovely take them out and its too loud for commuting. My bungs are currently out but will be going back in soon, just can't get enough of the popping and banging on over run at the moment. :thumbs:

:thumbs: for a lot of people the stock exhaust would be loud! :scare:

i never had the bungs in it either but the car was only a weekend car. i did love it, it was proper in your face loud... i had to strip the interior and pad it all to stop it vibrating as much lol

fancy showing me what you did when i am up at knockers. sounds like something i need to copy.