Renewed Insurance

M13KYF

I've had to change my policy - due to the NOS - the price only increased by £80, to include all of my modifications, and also gave me further cover like Europe, Lost keys and legal costs covered.

Smilling to say the least. They (Adrian Flux) also said that I can modify the exterior and interior of the car by what ever means and my premium does not increase. Terms are that as long as those modifications don't increase my BHP :lol:

In addition the modified parts are replaced like for like if in the event of a claim! :thumbs:

Just renewed my Insurance with Chris Knott. Once again happy the quote :thumbs:

Surely as a member of the team Mike, you shouldn't be posting this information as it could be seen as endorsement?

Personal opinion not a collective one or an official opinion of the site......

I will NOT be taking my insurance out with Chris Knott as Jayne is 24 so not eligible to be a named driver on my policy.

There. Even! :p

Just renewed my Insurance with Chris Knott. Once again happy the quote :thumbs:

Surely as a member of the team Mike, you shouldn't be posting this information as it could be seen as endorsement?

Rubbish. Anyone is free to choose where they go. I'm sure any member would search around for the best deal. I only stated that the best deal for me was with Chris Knott.

tbh any company that is willing to get off their bums and get on the forums etc to say hello to their customers personally and possibly support forums through sponsorship or membership gets a thumbs up from me so why not promote the good work they do :)

Admin and mods are human too! (maybe?)

tbh any company that is willing to get off their bums and get on the forums etc to say hello to their customers personally and possibly support forums through sponsorship or membership gets a thumbs up from me so why not promote the good work they do :)

Liked the fact that Tim (I think!) came round the clubs at Modified Live for a quick chat and to meet people face to face - don't see that with Direct Line! :lol:

Liked the fact that Tim (I think!) came round the clubs at Modified Live for a quick chat and to meet people face to face - don't see that with Direct Line! :lol:

I saw Churchill once - darn thing pee'd up against my tyre!! :lol::lol::lol:

i have images of stephen fry in a giant red phone costume (NOT GAY)

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Your lucky !!! I had Elephant.co.uk pee up my tyre