Blue Z - South Wales

Hi all, New Car so a new forum for me. :thumbs:

Had silvia`s for years (2 x S14a`s, mate had an S13 now has a S15). Been on SXOC as long as I can remember.

Now I have a blue 2004 350z. Love it. Reardrive Nissan Coupes FTW LOL

UK car with 35k miles. Minty!!

Car got straight into its new life. 2 days after collecting it we did a 2000mile charity rally to MonteCarlo and back in 4 days, in aid of prostate cancer.

It did me proud, the only fault being the airbag light flashing a few hundred miles from home. French roads, warm clear weather and a 350Z = Driving Heaven.

Been home a few weeks now and the modding itch is back, which led me here B)

Hope to join all of you on the runs I have read about. I love my tech and tuning and if I can help out I will.

Thanks for having me :yawn:

:wave:

Will upload pictures soon.

I`m Bridgend, few Z`s round here.

Mate of mine, Craig, runs GotBoost in Llandow. Was a stunning blue Z ran on one of the rolling road days, lots spent on it. B) Anybody from here?

Welcome to the forum Adam. I would say happy Zedding, but sounds like you already are, Mr 2k charity run. :drive1

ps. Forgot to say are you enjoying the changeover from the the S15? S15's are quite a capable car, agile too, turn it on a dime in a heartbeat. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

A mate has the S15, always wanted one but still got my 14a (Stripped/Caged Drift/Track etc :headhurt: ) so bought a Z for some V6 NA power and a bit of comfort Lol!

Anyways pics are always nice so:

My Z:

Z_001.jpg

Mates S15:

S15.jpg

Couldn`t find a recent photo of my 14a so`ll that will have to wait.

:band: