First drive in a 350 - seats question...

GruntBoy

Had my first drive in a 350 on Saturday, and loved it. My car is up for sale now and will be looking to get a 350 as soon as I can shift mine :)

One question though, is it me, or is the drivers seat tighter across the back/shoulders than the passenger seat?

This was the one and only time I'd been in a zed, so not sure if it was this car or my imagination or what..

It was probably you when doing the test drive as the natural thing is to make sure you are feeling comfy and so you are more aware of the 'fit'?

I suspect that when you sat in the passenger seat you were either concentrating on the ride etc and/or looking around at the bits and bobs rather than worrying if the seat was OK, as that would not be your normal place in the car ;):lol:

The two seats are different, the drivers is designed for the comfort of the driver and passenger seat is designed for the comfort of the passenger. If you check out the bit you sit on, these are also different. Nissan concentrated on making both sides different to suit what each side is designed for

Remember the OP asked:

" is it me, or is the drivers seat tighter across the back/shoulders than the passenger seat"

not the bit we sit on.

To me both the upper parts of the seats look the same? :surrender:

The two seats are different, the drivers is designed for the comfort of the driver and passenger seat is designed for the comfort of the passenger. If you check out the bit you sit on, these are also different. Nissan concentrated on making both sides different to suit what each side is designed for

See that sounds like what I experienced...

The passenger seat definitely felt wider across the shoulders/lower back than the drivers. Which felt tighter.

I'm 6'3 and just under 13 stone, so not what you'd call a fatty..

lol im 5'10 and almost 15 stone, im not a fatty either(well a little round the hips but its burning off) i fit comfortably in the seat, sometimes feel like i could do with more support but i think thats just because im not a great fan of full leather

Remember the OP asked:

" is it me, or is the drivers seat tighter across the back/shoulders than the passenger seat"

not the bit we sit on.

To me both the upper parts of the seats look the same? :surrender:

i was justifying my opinion that the seats are different and designed for different uses :nospam:

The seats are different .... the drivers seat 'wings' are handed to make it easier to reach the gear stick ... the passenger seat 'wings' are not .......... was advertised as such in the 350Z roll out blurb IIRC

thank you mate, point proven...

colin was it necessary for your comment, seems like your nit picking now? its really starting to annoy me.

:yawn:

Thats a bit uncalled for..... dont you think?