GT spoiler with a twist....?

bodyboarder

Am looking into taking off my GT rear spoiler having some 2" high blocks made up and the putting the spoiler back on. Does that make sense? So the spoiler would just "sit up" a little off the boot. I have my spoiler done in gloss black already ( car is silver) and think it COULD look quite good and subtle, has anyone done this and peoples thoughts? Thanks :thumbs:

I dont think there is a subtle spoiler for the zed apart from its original.......... Irfan has a cracking spoiler..... he will no doubt be along soon to tell you what make it is :thumbs:

Yes, Irfan's spoiler is definitely right at the top for me :cloud9:B)

Er hello Mr strosek, thats the sort of thing i am after :thumbs: I will find out now its like £500 :lol:

The only thing that worries me is that i am trying to keep the car looking oem, i have had the rays done gloss black, gt rear spoiler , front mouth and roof done also in gloss black. I have at the moment 20/25mm spacer ( but will be changing for 25/30mm ones soon+ arch rolling) and a set of coilovers to go on. Do you think this sort of spoiler would look out of place on it?

Er hello Mr strosek, thats the sort of thing i am after :thumbs: I will find out now its like £500 :lol:

The only thing that worries me is that i am trying to keep the car looking oem, i have had the rays done gloss black, gt rear spoiler , front mouth and roof done also in gloss black. I have at the moment 20/25mm spacer ( but will be changing for 25/30mm ones soon+ arch rolling) and a set of coilovers to go on. Do you think this sort of spoiler would look out of place on it?

Probably more than £500 :lol:

as soon as you do your wheels black and roof black you've stepped well away from OEM its the biggest giveaway to a modded car. as for strosek, i did try and search on ebay but to no luck as i have seen something similair called a GT spoiler which was just like you wanted but i can;t find them anymore. its possible that one of the traders on here was selling them but not sure which. my guess is EP racing or Rik. as i couldn't find it the closest alternative was the Strosek, and i don't think they are cheap

I dont think there is a subtle spoiler for the zed apart from its original.......... Irfan has a cracking spoiler..... he will no doubt be along soon to tell you what make it is :thumbs:

Yes, Irfan's spoiler is definitely right at the top for me :cloud9:B)

thank u for ur kind words lol

iv got the vertex rear spoiler on mine. looked subtle from pics when i was choosing it but much more aggressive once it was fitted

stillen and blitz do more subtle lip spoilers but theyre bigger than the standard one. theres a few more cant remember them tho