Motul Nismo 350z

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh good old brisy......... I am a NSW boy myself, but live in Scotland now. I was over in oz a couple of months ago with my mrs, we travelled the whole east coast of oz and Brisy was a top destination. Next time I am over, I will look you guys up so I can come see that beast of a 350z you have :thumbs:

Ahh good old brisy......... I am a NSW boy myself, but live in Scotland now. I was over in oz a couple of months ago with my mrs, we travelled the whole east coast of oz and Brisy was a top destination. Next time I am over, I will look you guys up so I can come see that beast of a 350z you have :thumbs:

For sure! Just let us know.

Welcome to the forum :wave:

V interesting set up you've created ;)

Is it just standard Brembo set up or something special?

From the site its just standard Brembos with Ferodo pads :)

Any engine bay pics? :teeth:

Welcome to the forum :wave:

V interesting set up you've created ;)

Is it just standard Brembo set up or something special?

From the site its just standard Brembos with Ferodo pads :)

Any engine bay pics? :teeth:

Well spotted with the brake combo! The Zed is a track spec, so they are just the factory brakes with Ferodo pads, but a big brake package isn't really necessary for us, but the hydraulic hand brake sure gets a workout!

Also, here is a pic of the engine bay

DSC_1245.jpg

that is amazing. the whole lot. i am over there this january coming and will be looking out for any events on while i'm there.

good work mate

Let us know when you're coming over, I'm sure we could get you in for some passenger runs! :D

This is the event series that we primarily compete in http://stadiumdrift.com/

if that would be possible that would be amazing. i will let you know when i have booked the flights but should be in january for about 3/4 weeks. will be in sydney most of the time but have a mate who moved to brisbane so will be trying to go see him too. how long a drive is it up the coast? might look into renting a zed as will be missing mine and the weather here will prob be rubbish so i might not have driven it for a while.

Sydney to Brisbane is 925km, you can do the drive in about 12-13 hours if you go straight through, But I'd advise doing it over 2 - 3 days! There are some nice spots along the way.

It's pretty cheap to fly though, they flights are only $100 AUD each way between the two cities.

Big news today, our VQ35HR 380RS Engine has arrived!!!

Because too much is never enough, the guys at Bullet Supercars will be adding a Rotrex Supercharger! Fingers crossed we can get it close to 500HP.

37825_448632995659_58651150659_6707742_6849841_n.jpg

37825_448633005659_58651150659_6707744_4071613_n.jpg

37825_448633020659_58651150659_6707747_3654730_n.jpg

37825_448633025659_58651150659_6707748_7841909_n.jpg

33Boxer? Are you a recovering Alfa Romeo addict?

Well spotted, I have a small love affair with all things Alfa Romeo. The rust, the breakdowns, the shoddy wiring... but when they go, they really are something special.