C-West Canards fitted

Ian

Got around to fitting the C-West canards that I got in the group buy :D Thanks to Dave (Ikarus) & Adam @ Z1 :clap:

DSC_3608.jpg

DSC_3609.jpg

DSC_3610.jpg

DSC_3611.jpg

DSC_3612.jpg

DSC_3614.jpg

DSC_3615.jpg

DSC_3616.jpg

DSC_3617.jpg

DSC_3619.jpg

Other things achieved today - I fitted my Setrab oil cooler & I fixed my horn :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

looks very racey pitty the poor pedestrians will be looseing their legs if u hit em lol, are these legal? :thumbs:

Hes getting james bond stylee JDM samurai sword wheel centres fitted next week incase they miss the canards and then a a razor blade roof vortex generator just incase the poor pedestrian makes it over the windscreen!

I used the nuts and bolts that came with them :)

Just had to drill 8 holes in the bumper. Took a while to make sure that they were all in the same position but its pretty straight forward :thumbs:

i like the idea of them but imo the lip spoiler needs to be, dare i say it,more agressive like the c-west splitter as fitted to mine.

:thumbs:

Your not the first to say that & they are definatley designed more for use with the C-West snow plough attachment ;) I wouldn't change my lip for any other available TBH

I like them though :)

nice Ian, just need to get the front lip to match the same weave pattern now :teeth:

I doubt my lip will be carbon for much longer, its in a right state after a few years of abuse :dry:

I Like em'! :thumbs:

If your thinkin of painting the lip - the colour i used seems to go very well with the carbon duct i have just installed if you like it i'll try and dig out the paint code for you :)

Jak