hey guys - future z owner here!

Thought i'd drop in and say hello as i've just signed up.

I currently do not own a 350z (let the abuse commence) :ban: haha! although i am hoping to get one by next summer.

I am a keen car enthusiast and i've always loved the zed's, i currently drive a white mazda 323f which i LOVE to bits although the power just isnt enough for me now :( If anyones interested i will post pics somewhere appropriate. Thought before i buy i'd check out the forum n see how you guys have personalised your z's... and i love the ones i've seen so far :)

Oh and i'm located in sunderland.

hey man, :welcome:

i think i am going to jdm allstars show this sunday, will be a few members there, if you want to come i could pick you up, will be early but will give you a chance to have a look at some zeds and diff options available to you. i am not definatley goin yet but pm me if you are interested and will see what we can sort out

:welcome:

Dont worry about the lack of a Zed, many here (like me) signed up when looking for one, great way to find out what they are about and what to look for etc.

As Stew said, we're all true petrol heads at heart and love pics of any nice motors :thumbs: