Missus car keyed-99% Sure who it is.pic page 2

Step back. Have a think if it's worth it.

Sure, it's been done on purposr and you are 99% sure who did it......

What could you gain from doing something to the guy? Nothing really part from a conviction or two.

What could you lose from doing something to the guy? A hell of a lot I bet.

I have had cars damaged in the past and karma has always caught up with the offenders.

think of your baby girl; mate it aint worth it.

10 years ago i would have done it differently, but these days i've too much to loose. my job being one of the biggest and probably my wife.

no job, means no car.

no car means one very sad biscuit

Have to agree with Rich on this. Family is the only thing that matters, period. Cars are only bits of metal in the big scheme of things, though it might not seem like that now.

Get it repaired, and show you are the bigger man. People who do that are only trying to get a rise out of you. Don't let them win by getting angry. Just shrug it off and show them you aint bothered.

Bradders.

PS Mind you putting a camera up would be wise

definitely just leave it. Its not worth the extra hassle it will cause not only you but Karen too. You're on your way to better things anyway hopefully leaving them way behind! If you had evidence then i would say let the police handle it but best just to take a deep breath and walk away.

quite often with these things I find it's the act against you personally that angers more so than the actual damage

because if matey did it and it's that obvious, then he will know you'll know it's him, so it's a bit like he's inviting you

to a confrontation.

what doesn't make sense though is that by doing it to your wifes car and not yours does not avoid a confrontation

with you because you will take it up whichever car was done, most people would do that.

are you sure it was them - or him? are you positive this wasn't done to the car somewhere else and no one

had a chance to notice that side of the car for a day or two?

very risky going on to someone's property to key a car because you could never be sure you aren't seen doing it,

whatever you do, one thing i have learned from experience, is make sure you have your

facts straight before stepping down that path.

Dont think these will polish out :dry:

99fc8273.jpg

What a F****r, gimme his address I do him for yer. Seeing this typr of mindless act makes me boil, looks like a job for a van full of pikeys to me. Some people are twisted but wars have started over less :rant:

No proof :thumbdown:

Just too coincidental for it not to be him...

Defo done in front of house Monday night.

We put baby in that side of car and its too big not to notice :dry:

the dispute between the two parties you were referring to is bad enough to create

such bad feeling that it's obvious the ex-convict did it?

so matey has some balls doing that to the car knowing you're likely to suss it straight away

if it were me i would say nothing to anyone about this, get the car repaired, wait until you move

then leave him a nice present on his own car. no confrontations, no accusations just two very unfortunate

occurances.

lets hope he doesn't read this forum eh?!

No proof :thumbdown:

Just too coincidental for it not to be him...

Defo done in front of house Monday night.

We put baby in that side of car and its too big not to notice :dry:

the dispute between the two parties you were referring to is bad enough to create

such bad feeling that it's obvious the ex-convict did it?

so matey has some balls doing that to the car knowing you're likely to suss it straight away

if it were me i would say nothing to anyone about this, get the car repaired, wait until you move

then leave him a nice present on his own car. no confrontations, no accusations just two very unfortunate

occurances.

lets hope he doesn't read this forum eh?!

+1

just remember to keep the brake fluid next time its changed

What could you gain from doing something to the guy? Nothing really part from a conviction or two.

I have had cars damaged in the past and karma has always caught up with the offenders.

Karma already caught up with the offender, he stooped so low as to key someones car. I think life dealt him a rough hand there. No respectful person would do this, they'd confront the person they had a problem with.

I don't see anything good that can come of going round, other than riling yourself up and getting charged with assault. Suck it up and buy a hundred quid camera and stick it on the front of the house and hope to catch him next time. Either way your not going to get anyone offering you money to fix it :(

It would be nice just to have the knowledge that it was him, by looking into his eyes as you say, but when you realise the truth, lets be honest...you wont hold back

+ 1 catch him in the act..........then go round and "sort it out", "for every action, there is an equal and opposite REACTION" if you know what i mean?

good luck.

Karma already caught up with the offender, he stooped so low as to key someones car. I think life dealt him a rough hand there. No respectful person would do this, they'd confront the person they had a problem with.

This is true actually, only a total scumbag would ever do that.

My favourite post incident Karma was when a drunk guy I went to school with (year above) kicked my car on the driver side rear quarter. He was at the time driving a mint fiesta RS Turbo. Anyway, I calmly said 'watch yourself' to him and less than a week later his RS had a spin and his driver side rear quarter bore the brunt. Car written off. I took great pleasure saying to him 'saved me the bother' but I had no plans to do anything - I'm just not like that.

Drag his arse onto Jeremy Kyle or Trisha (he sounds the sort) and get him lie detectored to shame him to the world!

Alternatively act like nothing is up, become 'friends' again and get in his good books. Then once around his house, over the course of a few visits sneak bits of fish into his cupboards and down between his floor boards, and using a large syringe inject his pillows, cushions and the insides of his shoes with milk.

When that lot starts to go off there is no way to get rid of the smell.

Ok, now I'm starting to scare myself......

i have enjoyed reading this thread, not because of the situation tarmac is in, but how passive aggressive so many of you are.

tarmac is like me i think, either confront it head on; face to face; or leave it.

some of you are now a little bit freaky :lol: