Modified Live. Brands Hatch. 27 June 2010 pics

Ekona

Absolutely bloody roasting, but a really great day as well. So good to put some names to faces at long last too! Sorry we had to leave so early, but Jo was really starting to suffer with the heat.

Few pics, best of a pretty poor bunch sadly as I think I was having something of an off day in photo land :oops:

stand1.jpg

stand2.jpg

stand3.jpg

car1.jpg

car2.jpg

car3.jpg

car4.jpg

car5.jpg

car6.jpg

car7.jpg

car8.jpg

car9.jpg

car10.jpg

car11.jpg

car12.jpg

car13.jpg

car14.jpg

I left the one of Chris cleaning the 370 out as it really wasn't a flattering pic at all, although I will now take blackmail requests via PM ;):lol:

What a cracking day! Great to meet more members, and could our pitch be any better? We had loads of room for cars on the gravel, perfect size bit of grass to pitch the event shelters (which are 4m x 4m each!), all right by the track - perfect for watching the drifting and time attack. Great work by Fuggles and team in organising the show :thumbs:

We too had to shirk off a bit early as it was just too hot to handle. Should have stayed now though as got back for the dismal second half of the match!

Heres some piccies:

The stand in all its glory

IMG_0736.jpg

IMG_0727.jpg

IMG_0719.jpg

IMG_0718.jpg

A rare chance to see just how metallic the custard cars are:

IMG_0741.jpg

B)

Here's my pics, sorry they arn't too good - It was too hot to try!! The shade that the new tents provided was very welcome indeed!

Nice to meet people again too :thumbs:

P1010825.jpg

P1010803.jpg

P1010802.jpg

P1010804.jpg

P1010805.jpg

P1010806.jpg

P1010812.jpg

P1010823.jpg

And a few from the rest of the show.....

P1010816.jpg

P1010817.jpg

P1010831.jpg

P1010815.jpg

P1010833.jpg

P1010810.jpg

P1010813.jpg

P1010822.jpg

P1010827.jpg

:thumbs:

Will post the pics tomorrow, but for now, a bit thanks to the mods and admin for organizing the day, I really enjoyed and it was nice to meet more members, my highlight has to be my girlfriend running out of the restaurant at the end of the game so she could see the last drift show!! and on the way back, talking about buying a tent for ZedFest :teeth:

Great show and as the pics show the stand was in a prime spot and the weather was glorious. Although for some reason cold and heat always seems to be that bit more intense at race circuits! :wacko:

Dan - how I didn't talk to you I don't know - sorry!

Great meeting some more new members too. Hoep you enjoyed it, any feedback on the way we do the shows is gratefull received. We hope the tents / gazebos were valued! B)

twas a bit of weird show for me. Nothing really jumped out as 'WOW' other than the sumo powered GTR's but similarly there was alot of high standard cars there. The blue 300zx won car of the show (hmmm not so sure myself!)

You had a cracking stand with the position, spent alot of time admiring H5's new wheels and madmarky's engine bay.

Tony has given me a few ideas with wiring tucks etc on his 600hp 4.2ltr twin turbo zed. And most importantly, I didnt get sun burnt which is a first for me!!!!!!

twas a bit of weird show for me. Nothing really jumped out as 'WOW' other than the sumo powered GTR's but similarly there was alot of high standard cars there. The blue 300zx won car of the show (hmmm not so sure myself!)

You had a cracking stand with the position, spent alot of time admiring H5's new wheels and madmarky's engine bay.

Tony has given me a few ideas with wiring tucks etc on his 600hp 4.2ltr twin turbo zed. And most importantly, I didnt get sun burnt which is a first for me!!!!!!

I was quite surprised at the quality of cars there actually, nowhere near as many Lax Power specials as there have been at other shows.

Also managed to avoid the burn as well, which was a pleasant surprise. It were hot!!

Great day out :thumbs:

I just couldnt stand the bloody heat! Went for a ride in a drift taxi :scare:

Good to see some of the faces behind the names and sorry i left early the heat was crazy

I really enjoyed the drive up to the stand and seeing peoples faces of wtf 15 350z's :lol:B)

In all honesty ours was one of (if not the only) stand that bothered to arrange the cars in a way that didn't look like a car park. Show layout really does make the world of difference and no doubt made us stand out from the rest :thumbs:

In all honesty ours was one of (if not the only) stand that bothered to arrange the cars in a way that didn't look like a car park. Show layout really does make the world of difference and no doubt made us stand out from the rest :thumbs:

+1 on that, i was surprised to see all the other clubs just looked like a random collection of anything they could find :thumbdown:

some pics i took......just a shame we couldnt have combined the stand we the other zed club.would have look great...anyways to the pics

modifiedlivebrandshatch096.jpg

modifiedlivebrandshatch093.jpg

modifiedlivebrandshatch092.jpg

modifiedlivebrandshatch091.jpg

modifiedlivebrandshatch090.jpg

modifiedlivebrandshatch089.jpg

modifiedlivebrandshatch087.jpg

modifiedlivebrandshatch079.jpg

modifiedlivebrandshatch080.jpg

modifiedlivebrandshatch078.jpg

modifiedlivebrandshatch069.jpg

modifiedlivebrandshatch070.jpg